Reviews (1 769)
1 772 results
1 448
1 448
All reviews premier romance romance bar landscape bar building work mahmoud aziz beach staff pro divers sahl hasheesh lounge bar italian restaurant sea view restaurant manager royal suite special mention main restaurant the general manager small hotel
71 - 76 of 1 772 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Couple Only! Literally This place is for couples that want to relax. I went with my partner as a surprise birthday gift. He loved it. I don't know where to start which is probably why it took so long to review. But the place is BEAUTIFUL. Our room was so clean in a good location. Thanks to Mohammed at reception for sorting us out after the small mix up on my part. He knew that we arrived really late and just wanted to shower, eat and sleep. He's too amazing. For reasons more than one can put in to words.

FOOD: there are sooo many different choices of food. The chefs are so amazing so quick and I don't think they get enough credit for their work. Honestly the restaurant staff are lovely. Especially in the main dinning where the buffet is. I would sleep in a lot. Most hotels I've been to won't allow you in 10 minutes to the kitchen closing but not here. At Premier they want to make ALL their guest fell happy so I always had time to eat. MR MONHAMMED!!! In the manin dinning room and my partner got on soooo well seeing the two of them interact mad my entire trip honestly. He is one of the nicest people I think I have met.

I'm kicking myself because I can't remember the name of the housekeeper that cleaned our room every single day. But I hope he is well!

THE BEACH: is amazingly clean, very peaceful. We were able to rent a gold cart type of thing that we took up and down the strip to look at other hotels, restaurants and shops.

POOL: there is a quiet pool on I think the 2nd floor. Most people like the beach and it's very quiet up there so we enjoyed going there for a little while everyday for some alone time.

EXCURSIONS: We had someone come to our hotel and give us different options on excursions we went with what was appealing to us. I don't remember the name of the company.

Mr Gheorghe (hope I spelt that right) the General Manager and his wife are so CUTE and soo lovely. He was always smiling and greeting guests whenever he was walking around to check on things.

Sas now I think everyone that has ever stepped foot in premier romance knows about Sas. It helps that his name is unique and easy to remember. He's over all a great guy.

Adam Adam Adam, aka Lewis Hamilton. Now he knows who he is. What can I say apart from THANK YOU!!! He is truly truly truly one of a kind. Day in day out ready to greet us, and cater to our needs. He'll be working at the bar and find someone to assist us if he was unable to leave the bar. Even when we told him it was ok. He would go out his way for us. And for this we are truly thankful.

We hope everyone at premier romance is doing well and a great festive period for those that have just celebrated Eid.

Hope to go again one day.

From your people here over in the U.K.
Stella & Kelvin!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Premier_Romance, Guest Service Center at SUNRISE Romance Resort Sahl Hasheesh, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Stella & Kelvin!

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Kind regards, The Hotel Management

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Pampered from the first step into the beautiful Lobby, until we left, all Staff where attentive to your needs and more importantly where eager to know where they could improve. eating in the all inclusive dining room. was more like eating in a large comfortable restaurant, food was excellent. Beach was spotless and the Towel and Bar staff where there with a ready smile and genuine concern , that you are enjoying yourself, had three massages which where well worth it, so relaxing, we honestly could not find a fault, other than The sea was too Wet and the sand was a bit gritty, Ha Ha Ha ...We will Definitely return. Exceptional service from all staff at the Hotel. really can't praise them enough. oh i nearly forgot. there is a lot of building work going on for the Extension at the front of the hotel. never once did i hear a drill or work associated noises, there was zero impact on our enjoyment . what a fantastic place......

Room Tip: rooms are spotless and well attended, a sea view is better. nothing is too much trouble for these wonderful people.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank glynis7462
Premier_Romance, Guest Service Center at SUNRISE Romance Resort Sahl Hasheesh, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Dear Happy Guest.

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care and looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

My Partner and I have just returned from this Hotel after a fortnights Holiday, where we had a sea view room at the front of the Hotel. This was a pleasant surprise as they had upgraded us from the garden view room we had booked!
The Hotel is situated across the road from a private beach of gentle sloping sand and clear water containing small colonies of reef inhabited by a variety of fish and sea life.
The Hotel, beach and public areas are spotlessly clean and our cleaner kept our room immaculate.
Yes, as mentioned in other reviews there are extensive building works at the rear of the Hotel, but they did little to disturb our holiday and noise was kept to a minimum. The Hotel is currently being extended and has changed its name to "Sunrise" Romance instead of "premier".
Close to the Hotel are many newly built shops standing empty apparently awaiting a cash injection from investors to get things up and running. There is a shisha and coffee bar, supermarket, ATM Machine and a tobacconist a few minutes walk from the hotel but that's about it. A fifteen minute walk along the sea front to the Marina, will provide a few souvenier type shops but not much else.
Most of the vehicles in the area are electric and cars can be hired by the hour if you wish to explore further afield, or there is a free shuttle bus from the Hotel to Hurghada Town if you want to go shopping or check out its many Bars and Restaurants at their Marina.
The Hotel supplies a variety of food to cater for most tastes and the Chefs were happy to supply "one off" specials for my Partner as she is quite a fussy eater.
The Nightly entertainment mostly consisted of singers and their karaoke machines, but the Belly Dancer and Whirling Dervish were the highlights of our stay.

The Staff at this Hotel are fantastic and they cannot do enough to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, nothing seemed too much trouble. We arrived on my Partners Birthday and they supplied a card and cake and delivered it to our room with a bowl of fruit.
I booked this Holiday as a Birthday Gift for my Partner and we both agreed that it was the most relaxing holiday we had ever had.
We would like to thank all the Staff that made this a great Holiday, especially Elshazly the barman at the beach who worked so hard bringing us drinks and keeping us hydrated all day,
Ali the guy with the towels who found time to answer our many questions about Egyptian life and culture.
Johanna the Guest Representative who checked on everyone daily to ensure they had no problems with their stay.
Mohammed at the front bar which we frequented when the beach was closed and Youseff and Menna at the front desk, always helpful, always smiling!
A big Thank you to everyone who made our lovely Holiday so special.

Room Tip: Sea View rooms at the front are recommended
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank BigTrevUK

Dear Trevor,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future!

Reviewed 2 June 2018

We have travelled worldwide and stayed in some wonderful hotels and The Premier Romance hotel is up there with the best!
The room was great,very quiet, comfortable king size bed, and always clean and well presented with a great sea view. All the staff were helpful and very welcoming.
The beach was clean and the attendants and waiters were happy to help. The food in the restaurant was wonderful. Great selection and spectactularly presented. Not only looked good but tasted good too!
The staff in the restaurant particularly Mohamed, the restaurant manager made you feel special with his warm welcome. Tarek did a great job with the pastries and Omar did the best poached eggs .Hasim kept the wine flowing and always had a great smile.
This was easily the best hotel we have stayed in in Egypt in the five times we have visited and we will be going back! Five star for Servise, Value and Location .

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Premier_Romance, Guest Service Center at SUNRISE Romance Resort Sahl Hasheesh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Ann,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We will let Mohamed, Tarek, Omar, Hasim know that you were pleased with them service. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

Have just returned from the Premiere Romance it was our first visit after it was recommended to us by friends. Can honestly say we were not disappointed, the hotel is very relaxing and spotlessly clean the staff cannot do enough for you all you have to do is ask and they will do all they can to help.
From the moment we were picked up from the airport the management and staff work tirelessly to ensure we had a great time, was greeted in Romance bar with a cool drink served by the wonderful Sas , the main restaurant serves all manner of meals and is excellent. Please take advantage of the speciality restaurants as the food is brilliant; Hasim and Maahmoud will give you a warm welcome on arrival. If you have a drink outside in the evening at the landscape bar you can watch the entertainment and be served by Zackeria and Mohamed who will keep you suitably amused and refreshed. On the beach all is supervised by Ibrihim who is always on hand to check if all is ok, his bar staff Farzy and Mohamed worked very hard serving refreshments in the rising heat many thanks.
Thanks to all the reception staff who dealt with any queries, we enjoyed our stay so much we have booked to return in September and cannot wait to return. On our last day we spoke with the general manager Mr Islam and expressed our thanks to him and his staff for making our stay so memorable.
Finally do not be put off by the building works we were told all would be completed by the end of June! But they go out of their way to make it as intrusive as possible, well done to all at the Premier soon to be Sunrise Romance. We look forward to seeing you soon.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GlennJ490

Dear Glenn,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff made your feel at home. I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.