US$128
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$207
5 734
1 619
5 734
1 619
All reviewsfour cornerswaves bara la carte restaurantstopaz restaurantblue marinemain restaurantanimation teamwater slidesaqua parksla perlamohamed hassanthomson reptowel artswim up roomrelaxing poolfishspecial thanks
97 - 102 of 8 293 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Mr Mohamed is a very good manager.
The manager checked the purity of water in the pool every day, cared about the high quality of towels and the comfort of guests. The hotel staff are very nice and helpful. The towels are perfectly clean and can be replaced at any time.
I recommend!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
AquamarineGM, General Manager at Jaz Aquamarine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Jaz Aquamarine to spend your holiday. My team and I would also like to thank you for your critical and valued feedback. We are extremely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience for each and every guest and are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay here with us.
We would also like to thank you for your positive comments about our reception team, staff and cleanliness.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very kind and guest-oriented place with fast and flexible staff. I never seen so kindly people. They looking my wish before I think. I do not need to speak they know what I want. Is is like Jinny from Aladdin. But here I have not only 3 wishes. I offer Samy Habeel in 4 corners restaurant. He is a very professional guy and works perfectly for our family! He makes smile and happiness to our face and serve the perfect place for breakfast and dinner.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank nemethomas
AquamarineGM, General Manager at Jaz Aquamarine Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We would also like to thank you for your positive comments about our staff.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just returned from 11 nights at Jaz Aquamarine, group of six in two Family rooms. When we booked this trip back in Feb we specified two ground floor rooms with both first choice and the resort because in our group were our two young granddaughters and my husband has trouble with stairs, when we arrived we were put in two 1st floor rooms with no lifts. The hotel did rectify this the following day without any quibble. The outside spaces ie pools, gardens, facilities etc are very good apart from the floors, the resort has very slippery tiles everywhere my granddaughters and myself had quite a few nasty falls, we had to buy coral shoes for them, so would recommend you take some as the ones in the shop aren't cheap... The family rooms are spacious with plenty of storage a bit dated but clean, the room cleaning was good. The beds are rock hard and pillows too big. The animation team were excellent very friendly and work hard, like wise with most of the outside space workers.. The snack bar by pool number 4 (I think) needs a lot more cleaning after service, the high chairs are never cleaned, service can be very slow.

Like others I can only repeat "the main restuarant is a shambles" a cattle market, not sure what is going wrong there, queuing, tables not cleaned down and reset etc etc... I was told by one of the customer relations that there are plans to address this, too many guests going to one place at the same time, in fairness what makes it worse is how guests behave as well, we found that guests didnt have any manners or lost them whilst on their hols, it was like their "last supper", barging, queue jumping, even to the point of pushing and shoving a two & five year old to get to the food, my grandaughters high chair was nearly knocked over because of a very impatient guest rushing to get his chips!!!! The food quality isn't great but edible. So you don't have to queue to get in the restaurant the best time to go is 6pm when they open, we tried the four corners, struggled to get a table in there as well and found there was limited choice of food.

Again like others have said not much of a beach and you cant swim in the sea. The life guards can be a bit whistle happy around the pool but rules are rules, no t-shirts in the pools which we thought was fair.

It is true about the guys continuously walking around the pools selling trips etc but a polite no is all that is needed and they soon get the message. We did get annoyed about members of staff constantly asking for us to change egyptian coins into sterling notes and complained to reception who gave us the excuse that they cant cash their coins in their banks.. Also note - drinks are self service and the guys that come around offering waiter service do expect tips and will blatantly insist on it...

Night time entertainment not to our taste, nothing for the kids apart from a non air conditioned ampitheatre "Aqua Marine" mini disco and to be blunt the place absolutely stinks of sick!!! There are quite a few toilets scattered around the resort but hard to find as they are not very well sign posted and after getting the egyptian tummy you need to know where your nearest loos are quickly!!!!

With first choice the transfer from the airport was supposed to take 15 mins but they didnt tell us that they stop off at the Sinbad Resort first then back track to go onto Aquamarine which made the transfer time 40 mins both ways.

We booked a room for a late check out (6pm) the hotel did not tell us which room we would be keeping and that at 12 oclock your room key is de-activated so you cannot get access to the room without going to reception to get another key, no communication from reception at all and no apology either.

Our safe didn't work and we couldn't get the patio doors to lock.

We would not return to Aquamarine too big they cant cater for the amount of guests.

Room Tip: Non slip shoes - all areas have slippery tiled floors
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We are extremely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience for each and every guest and are pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay here with us.

Your comments have been passed to the relevant departments for their perusal and direct action where necessary.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From check in to check out reception staff was more than helpfuel
Mr mohamed hassan the front of the house manager and reception staff was more than helpfuel
Organized staff with warm welcome always friendly
We will back again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
We are extremely committed to delivering the perfect holiday experience for each and every guest and are delighted that you enjoyed your stay here with us.
We would also like to thank you for your great comments about our staff at the reception.

We very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment we checked in to the moment we checked out we were treated like royality
Reception team and mr mohamed hassan was more than helpfuel in diffrent satuations
Reception team was offfering us great service was warm smiles organized with helpfuel face akways
Thanks mr mohamed hassan and all receotion staff

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
We would also like to thank you for your great comments about our professional staff at the reception.

We very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.