Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Great diving with great people! Best diving!

Reviewed 11 March 2019
bubbleDC
Washington DC, District of Columbia
via mobile
Scuba diving with Tomasz Stas

Reviewed 13 October 2018
jacekkawalec
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2019 via mobile

This was one of my favorite diving experience. I did two times diving 4 days and master diver for most days was Mario, who was just awesome. I get picked up from the hotel at around 8:30 am to get to the boat and we start heading out to different sites at around 9 am. Everyone working in the boat or diving is super nice and I felt very comfortable being on the boat all day. You don’t get the fanciest boat or food, but it’s the lowest price I found (I checked a dozen) and all were fine. I laughed and had great time with everyone everyday. Like others said, many polish or Ukrainian are the guests but other nationalities like me, British too. Highly recommend to dive with this crew!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended! Very well organized, safe and friendly. Tomasz is very knowledgeable and supportive, patient and always with a smile. Kids loved it.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Obtained my OWD with Tomek Stas in Hurghada. Felt very well taken care of, all technical issues were explained to me patiently (and I do require a lot of patience), and the time on the boat and off it just flied. Tomek is a great, experienced, knowledgeable and vigilant instructor you can trust and rely on, but also as a companionship he is just unbeatable with numerous wicked stories and crazy wit. I had the best time ever on that boat and even learnt to dive :-)

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Amazing experiences. I did the PADI OWD course and I can certainly recommend it to all who want to get ready for diving. Tomek transmits his knowledge understandably, is a demanding and professional person, which means that you never leave a sense of security. Training and views that await you under water are pure pleasure.
I RECOMMEND EVERYONE

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018

My first diving experience. It was awesome. Had two dives and saw a lot of fish. Safe, clean and relaxed.

Date of experience: May 2018
TomaszStas, Owner at Rafakoralowa diving Hurghada, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thanks :)