Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Great diving with great people! Best diving!

This was one of my favorite diving experience. I did two times diving 4 days and master diver for... read more

Reviewed 11 March 2019
bubbleDC
Washington DC, District of Columbia
via mobile
A professional and caring instructor, a funny and fascinating person

Reviewed 28 August 2018
Martinne77
Zurich, Switzerland

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Obtained my OWD with Tomek Stas in Hurghada. Felt very well taken care of, all technical issues were explained to me patiently (and I do require a lot of patience), and the time on the boat and off it just flied. Tomek is a great, experienced, knowledgeable and vigilant instructor you can trust and rely on, but also as a companionship he is just unbeatable with numerous wicked stories and crazy wit. I had the best time ever on that boat and even learnt to dive :-)

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Amazing experiences. I did the PADI OWD course and I can certainly recommend it to all who want to get ready for diving. Tomek transmits his knowledge understandably, is a demanding and professional person, which means that you never leave a sense of security. Training and views that await you under water are pure pleasure.
I RECOMMEND EVERYONE

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018

My first diving experience. It was awesome. Had two dives and saw a lot of fish. Safe, clean and relaxed.

Date of experience: May 2018
TomaszStas, Owner at Rafakoralowa diving Hurghada, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Tomek is professional and very nice instructor. I dived with him several times and learned a lot in the area of diving (including underwater photography). Spending time with him on a boat is always a lot of fun.

Date of experience: July 2017
TomaszStas, Owner at Rafakoralowa diving Hurghada, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I just came back from my holiday in Hurghada and a scuba diving was by far the best part of it!
I did my Open Water Diver course at Diving Center Hurghada and I can't recommend them enough as they are really great.
Everything about the dives and courses was organized in a friendly and professional manner, with outstanding instructors.
Our instructor was Tomek and he was very professional, funny and caring. We were a small group of 2 students, so Tomek
could take his time with us and make sure we were properly trained before going down to the bottom of the sea.
The boat itself was clean, spacious, comfortable and well maintained with a very friendly and polite crew.
I am planning to come back in September for the Advanced OWD course.

Date of experience: May 2017
TomaszStas, Owner at Rafakoralowa diving Hurghada, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017