Zahabia Hotel and Beach Resort
US$103
US$83
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
MinaMark Beach Resort(Hurghada)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$37
  • Beachfront
US$58
  • Pool
All reviewsswimming poolnice furnitureclean roomsanimation teamguestsseadiving
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I Had a beautiful stay at the Zahabia Resort. Rooms are perfect, full of light with nice furniture. Hotel compound is situated with a great view on sea, lovely garden and pool. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Hotel has great free-time programmes and activities but yet the atmosphere is quiet and relaxing. Food is varied everyday, displayed beautifully and very tasty.
I definitely recommend staying here :)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank HAbdelhameed R
Khaled E, General Manager at Zahabia Hotel and Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Dear HAbdelhameed R,

We are delighted to read such a positive review. Thank you very much and of course, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

First of all, I would like to thank all of Zahabia Hotel and beach Resort team for all what they did with us during my stay in for the last 7 days,they did all their best to satisfy us and they went extra miles to make everything easier to us, I stayed me,wife it was really fantastic,and amazing, I would like to thank all staff in the different departments, I would like to thank reception team really they are the best representative and the best image for Hospitality in Hurghada, they are very friendly AND they have the highest standards of professional attitude and usually I was receiving from their side the positive response .
I would like to thank all waiters and service team and I would like to thank all chefs,I would like to thank also house keeping team and animation team and swimming pool team especially, We enjoyed our stay. And we found their highest standards of hospitality. Once again I would like to thank all Zahabia Hotel and beach Resort team and management. And inshallallah I will visit it again as sooner. And I strongly recommend Zahabia Hotel and beach Resort Hurghada for all my friends and relatives. Thank you all and all the best.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Wael R

Dear Wael R,

You are more than welcome! Thank you for taking time and rating our property in such a positive way!

We are delighted to have you and your family as guest in our hotel and Inshaallah we will welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

One of my best Hotel experiences ever, above all the service here is the best i ever experienced, from the moment you enter the hotel, to reception, room service, restaurant you get treated in the best possible way, stuff is very helpful & have a good knowledge how to engage with their guests,The place is very clean and has a wonderful pool beach, the food quality is very good.

Sure will re-visit it soon:)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Mohamed A

Dear Mohamed A,

Thank you so much for taking time and giving us 5* and writing such a nice review.

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and hopefully we will see you again soon! :)

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Been here for nearly one weeks now and all I can say is that all the staff are always welcoming,Service was dependable and very professional,The food was varied and tasty,Room service was prompt and courteous,you could not find better service anywhere else From the ground staff to management it's called team work not one person let the side down. The Zahabia Hotel and beach resort should be proud of them self's. Thanks for a great holiday.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karim K

Dear Karim K,

Thank you so much for taking time and writing such positive review of our resort. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Me and my fiancee stayed here for 6 nights in April 2017. I really recommend Zahabia Hotel and Beach Resort if you want to relax and enjoy your time in a very warm atmosphere, The food was varied tastes good and the service is on point. I felt very comfortable here i was impressed by the professional staff during my stay and will definitely come back.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Reham_Mohammed

Dear Reham_Mohammed,

Thank you for giving us such a positive review. We are very happy that you and your fiancee enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward welcoming you again!