“Excellent holiday”
Review of Bella Vista Resort

Bella Vista Resort
Ranked #110 of 221 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

I returned from Bella Vista to England late last night and i miss it already.
Met some lovely new people there around the beach whilst relaxing. Was great to be welcomed back by the staff. I asked to change rooms because first one was a bit noisey but next day i changed and all was good. I eat anything and love to try different food. For me food was good here and plenty to choose from at meal times. I have many great friends here in Hurghada and i definately recommend this hotel to my friends and family for friendly staff and great location. Nice to see a camel on the beach each time ive been there just cos i love them. Will be returning again in next few months i hope. Keep smiling and keep up the good work

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank tinahale27

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I am staying here for 1 week and so far i am very impressed.The location is perfect for me as in hurghada itself top of sheraton st so ideal for walking around town.The hotel is a smallish one the staff have all been really good everyone of them.My room is 4th floor with amazing views of pool then sea and beaches.Sun all day on balcony which is a added bonus.The food is pretty much as other resorts and i can be picky always eaten with no complaints and some really nice food.The beach area is nice plenty of sunloungers etc.Nice little bar on beach not in al inclusive but very fair price the caribbean bar.The hotel and grounds are spotlessly clean as are the rooms.Would i recommend this ? yes i would.Ideal location and suited me just fine looking forward to returning later in early summer having really enjoyed this little star of a hotel.Thanks to all the staff

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
6  Thank craigatterby
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We have revisited this hotel we were there in April, when you revisit it sometimes not the same but this was excellent.we went from boxing day to Jan 5th they had all the hotel done up with Xmas decorations, as always the food was excellent loads to chose from new years eve was amazing every type of food imaginable was laid out. They had erected a marquee and it was done outo amazing entertainment was put on all was free. Your rooms are cleaned every day and nothing is too much trouble for the staffing would recommend this hotel to everyone. I would like to give a shout out to Khalifa on the door he is brilliant and also barman Muhammed Naser couldn't do enough for us looking forward to go back in June xx

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Joy M
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I am writing this at 2.33am having (finally?) moved to a quiet room. First TWO rooms were next to and above the patio behind reception where all the drinkers etc come back to to wind-down. This evening was the final straw - woken again at 1.30am. So rang reception who asked them to be quiet (I heard through the useless balcony window) but obviously the noise increased again v quickly. So I got dressed, when down and demanded another room. In the meantime it was suggested that I tell them to be quiet!! On top of all that I've had to pack all my stuff rather that wait til the morning as I "can't have 2 room"! Never heard anything more pathetic!

Oh and when I complained a few nights ago after being woken up at a similar time, I was told they can't ask them to be quiet as "they're guests"!

What a dump!

The staff just want an easy life... or they're having a great laugh at my expense!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Andy C
Reviewed 21 December 2017

just back from a 2 week break with the Mrs, we have been to Egypt around 10 times but first time to hurghada. Our initial impressions of the hotel and hurghada when we arrived were that it was not for us.

Anyway, on arrival, check in was quick, there is a charge for safety deposit boxes though. We had booked a sea view room but the hotel gave us a choice of high floor garden view or ground floor sea view. We opted for the sea view as that’s what we paid extra when booking for.

Room was excellent, right in front of the volleyball court and a few steps from the bar. The shower had a tendency to flood the bathroom, but apart from that it was great.

Food was not great, in fact we only ate lunch or dinner a few times in the hotel, it’s good if all you want is kofte , chicken or liver. Breakfast is the usual fare of eggs and pastries.

The all inclusive drinks are terrible, one of the bar staff told me they changed most of the drinks to the really cheap stuff a few months ago, only the ouzo and rum were still the better quality brands. Everything had a strange aftertaste, the only soft drink that was drinkable was the cola, the orange and sprite had a strange aftertaste too.

The saving grace of the hotel is the beach and the Caribbean bar, nice little house reef in the sea.

Cocktails, food and service at the Caribbean bar are all excellent, the staff, especially Ahmed and Mohammed are brilliant.

Would I go back? Yes, if it’s cheap enough again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple