Bella Vista Hotel & Resort
US$52
US$103
US$98
  • Breakfast included
MinaMark Beach Resort(Hurghada)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hotwire.com
US$58
US$300
US$200
All reviewscaribbean barvoodoo divershotel is locatedanimation teamprivate beachsheraton streetlittle repetitiveper daylovely hotelgreat friendscouple of nightspool barenjoyable staychoose this hotelsea lifegreat holidaycleaned daily
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I am staying here for 1 week and so far i am very impressed.The location is perfect for me as in hurghada itself top of sheraton st so ideal for walking around town.The hotel is a smallish one the staff have all been really good everyone of them.My room is 4th floor with amazing views of pool then sea and beaches.Sun all day on balcony which is a added bonus.The food is pretty much as other resorts and i can be picky always eaten with no complaints and some really nice food.The beach area is nice plenty of sunloungers etc.Nice little bar on beach not in al inclusive but very fair price the caribbean bar.The hotel and grounds are spotlessly clean as are the rooms.Would i recommend this ? yes i would.Ideal location and suited me just fine looking forward to returning later in early summer having really enjoyed this little star of a hotel.Thanks to all the staff

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
6  Thank craigatterby
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We have revisited this hotel we were there in April, when you revisit it sometimes not the same but this was excellent.we went from boxing day to Jan 5th they had all the hotel done up with Xmas decorations, as always the food was excellent loads to chose from new years eve was amazing every type of food imaginable was laid out. They had erected a marquee and it was done outo amazing entertainment was put on all was free. Your rooms are cleaned every day and nothing is too much trouble for the staffing would recommend this hotel to everyone. I would like to give a shout out to Khalifa on the door he is brilliant and also barman Muhammed Naser couldn't do enough for us looking forward to go back in June xx

5  Thank Joy M
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I am writing this at 2.33am having (finally?) moved to a quiet room. First TWO rooms were next to and above the patio behind reception where all the drinkers etc come back to to wind-down. This evening was the final straw - woken again at 1.30am. So rang reception who asked them to be quiet (I heard through the useless balcony window) but obviously the noise increased again v quickly. So I got dressed, when down and demanded another room. In the meantime it was suggested that I tell them to be quiet!! On top of all that I've had to pack all my stuff rather that wait til the morning as I "can't have 2 room"! Never heard anything more pathetic!

Oh and when I complained a few nights ago after being woken up at a similar time, I was told they can't ask them to be quiet as "they're guests"!

What a dump!

The staff just want an easy life... or they're having a great laugh at my expense!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
5  Thank Andy C
Reviewed 21 December 2017

just back from a 2 week break with the Mrs, we have been to Egypt around 10 times but first time to hurghada. Our initial impressions of the hotel and hurghada when we arrived were that it was not for us.

Anyway, on arrival, check in was quick, there is a charge for safety deposit boxes though. We had booked a sea view room but the hotel gave us a choice of high floor garden view or ground floor sea view. We opted for the sea view as that’s what we paid extra when booking for.

Room was excellent, right in front of the volleyball court and a few steps from the bar. The shower had a tendency to flood the bathroom, but apart from that it was great.

Food was not great, in fact we only ate lunch or dinner a few times in the hotel, it’s good if all you want is kofte , chicken or liver. Breakfast is the usual fare of eggs and pastries.

The all inclusive drinks are terrible, one of the bar staff told me they changed most of the drinks to the really cheap stuff a few months ago, only the ouzo and rum were still the better quality brands. Everything had a strange aftertaste, the only soft drink that was drinkable was the cola, the orange and sprite had a strange aftertaste too.

The saving grace of the hotel is the beach and the Caribbean bar, nice little house reef in the sea.

Cocktails, food and service at the Caribbean bar are all excellent, the staff, especially Ahmed and Mohammed are brilliant.

Would I go back? Yes, if it’s cheap enough again.

2  Thank phazelton78
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I have a very bad experience from the hotel staff in the property. Me and my Swedish husband travelled on different dates, he arrived first and my name was also on the booking, he checked in , got the hello wristband - all good and fine. I arrived later, he picked me up, took me to the hotel, the security guard asked if I was the guest ,I said yes but I hadn’t checked in, he then told the front office guy then they started to have an attitude. I don’t know if it is because I am Thai, they started to ask my husband if my name was on the booking , of course we said yes ... my husband had to then run up to the room to show them the printed out booking although they should have it on the system.

Anyway , they asked for my passport, my ID card etc, I gave it all to them but they still didn’t seem to want let me up on the room. And not to mention that during the time my husband went up to get the printed out booking to show them as evidence, I stood at the lobby area waiting, they asked the security guard to stand with me as they wanted to make sure I would not try to go upstairs!!!????

I have been traveling all over , for business and for pleasures , I have never felt put down ever before and it did not give me a good feeling at all. My name was on the booking , but just because I did not arrive at the same time as my husband and just because I’m a Thai woman , I got treated very very badly. We were both upset and after clearing everything , we moved to Steigenberger instead and do not intend to set foot to this hotel ever again.

Understand that they have to be sure as this is a Muslim country , girls are not allowed up there. But after showing everything even the booking that I am legit, I still got frowned upon....I think it is rude and it shows that their hospitality is not there. And they could approach this differently without having to be rude. Any girls of any nationalities should not be treated this way.

I will not touch on the quality of the property as I have nothing nice to say about it , the hotel is 3 stars at best with a lot of wear and tear , the rooms were not well taken care of. I don’t see why people rate it so high - it is not in accordance with the rating at all.

With this experience I will not go back to this hotel and will recommend anyone I know who wants to visit Hurghada to stay away from this hotel.

6  Thank Applecore123