Reviews (2 082)
2 082 results
1 364
1 364
All reviews aqua park animation team water gym club dance foam party mini disco nice holiday house keeping special thanks main pool fish big thanks two weeks el gouna every evening beach bar sea
821 - 826 of 2 082 reviews
Reviewed 24 April 2017

We stayed in this hotel with my family and young kids,they have poor management skills,no one speaks good english,they were not welcoming,made us wait 2 hours till we got our rooms,they dont give you extra toilet roll,there food tastes nasty,they dont even have chips in the main restaurant,they dont even give you tissues,forks,knifes on the dinner table,its hard to get hold of a waiter but in general the hotel building is nice and the scenery apart from that we didnt enjoy our stay.music is too loud all day along till midnight,u cant even sleep in your room.

Room tip: rooms with sea view is the best
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Wanderer399468
salesmgr2017, Guest Relations Manager at Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking your time and posting review about Hawaii Le Jardin Resort.
We are sorry to hear that your holiday experience was not as you expected it to be. The feedback from our guests is very important for us and helps us to understand where we are performing to a high standard and the areas where we are in need for improvement.
Please be advised your comments have been passed to the management team and will be reviewed accordingly.
We do hope that despite your comments we will have the pleasure to welcome you once again in the near future to show you our improvements.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

I seldom write reviews for hotels I stay in but this time I insist to share my experience this April where I had the chance to stay for 5 days before Easter holidays and the high season of Hurghada.
The hotel location is nice , seems good and luxurious from outside and inside. The check-in was smooth and the room was wide and view was nice.
I liked the Aqua park it was fun to do and the swimming pools were ok too.
The thing I need to point out is the food where I think it was very strange and not tasty at all during dinners ( breakfast was ok for me ) I believe this can be enhanced.

The main reason for not giving a 5 star is the treatment I got from reception one day when I tried to reserve the Mediterranean dinner as per my eligibility to do once per stay , first I got amazing help from a staff to leave a note for the reservation executive for next day's dinner , but I was unlucky to find tables per a note back from her , when I said I was bit disappointment as I hoped I could get one , I got feedback from another staff about my eligibility is not valid since I am not staying for 1 week although the brochure never said that and since I am a local , I will not enter this restaurant in the next days!! I also asked about another restaurant for dinner which should be valid in all-inclusive package , he said this is not for Egyptian and we will not allow you !!!
Please tell me what kind of treatment is that and how it made me feel like although I had my reservation on booking website with the worldwide rates and not from local travel office ? It made me feel like I am not welcomed here at all saying that comment.
I would say maybe I can come again but I don't think it will in the near future until maybe I can read that someone else faced something like this but he was treated better than I did.
Please treat all people who are guests to you equally and you may find better feedbacks :)

Room tip: Pool / Sea View , ask for room 2428
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tarek M

Dear Mr. Tarek,

Kindly be informed that a la carte restaurants are only for All inclusive system. So that's why answer was like this, because Egyptian normally have Soft All inclusive. Anyway we are very sorry for this misunderstanding.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

This is the absolutly worst hotel i have ever tried. My family and I was there fore a week, and that was 7 days to much. The rooms are bade, the staff is unpolite og rude. DONT EVER GO THERE. Please just trust us, dont ever bring children. My son, age 2 years was bit by a Street dog at hotel Ground.

Date of stay: March 2017
2  Thank Magnus M

Dear Mr. Magnus,

We are sorry to hear that your holiday experience was not as you expected it to be. Let us mentioned that it was small puppy, not dog. And there is no any cases about it with another guests. You met our management and we already apologized and made everything to make you satisfied. Anyway we would like to say sorry again. Hope your son feel better now.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I was in hotel with my daughter .she is 8 years old.we had alot of good time with her, in the beach and the swimming pools
The aqua park we just loves
And the animation team did for us the best time.and we love to say to all the management that the animation max and nasty
They are so friendly and very helpfully

Trip type: Travelled with family
salesmgr2017, Guest Relations Manager at Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Hawaii Le Jardin Aqua Park Resort for your vacation. We appreciate your valuable feedback and taking the time to describe your impressions. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay with us and we are hoping to welcome you soon again in our Hotel.
Best regards, Hotel Management.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Thanks gor the Animation Team gor making our Holiday with my dautgher just one of the best Ever
Thanks for Max. Fathy...lolo. Nastya
We liked so much the Fire Show
And ms Hotel
And water gym
And thanks really for all of them. .

Dear Guest,
Best regards, Hotel Management.