“Fantastic meal”

Chuchichaschtli - swiss house
Ranked #1 of 94 Restaurants in El Gouna
Price range: US$6 - US$32
Description: The only real & authentic SWISS restaurant on the Red Sea. Join us in El Gouna! Swiss cheese fondue, raclette, meat table grill, "Chässpätzli", Tradtional cold cuts plate, Valais cheese slices and more. Enjoy the real authentic swiss food in El Gouna.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited this restaurant tonight and had an amazing meal. Had to pinch ourselves we were in El Glouna rather than elsewhere. Service and food were amazing and we can highly recommend the cook your own fillet, we haven't tasted such great food in a long time. So good, we've booked a return visit for our last night. It's a must place to visit.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, try the hotstone, garlice bread and cheese fondue...
Staff are amazing and very friendly ...

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

One of the best places I had dine in at El Gouna. Hot stone is a plate where you cook the meat to your liking on the hot stone with butter and two other sauces.

For desert chocolate fondue is one of the best to end your meal with melted swiss chocolate along with cakes, marshmallows and fruit to dip them in the chocolate. Don’t forget to have a cup of Nespresso for a mix like no other.

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

So far the best dinner we’ve had in Gouna, and we had a lot! High quality food, very friendly staff, over the top desserts. Highly recommended

Reviewed 6 October 2018

I went to this restaurant last week with my children. I was excited based on all the Trip Advisor reviews. It is supposedly the #1 restaurant in El Gouna. It was good but certainly not the best around.

We all had the steak. The cuts of meat were gorgeous but it became awkward with the huge, hot stone plates (and bibs). It all came at once (generally a good thing) so I was trying to help my kids and watch my steak at the same time. We all like it medium rare. The waiter was helping too but he slathered garlic butter on the kids' plates (and then, of course, they wouldn't eat it). We all shared my steak and then took their portions home to our dog. He was very happy.

I love good steak and I concluded that I want a chef to cook it for me in the back and bring it to me perfectly medium rare. I don't want to cut it and turn it and watch it. I can do that at home.

The highlights were 1) the service was impeccable (Ibrahaim); 2) the garden salad was amazing. I am an American living in El Gouna and what I miss more than anything is a great salad. This salad was not the standard iceberg lettuce you tend to find here. It was a mesculan mix with finely chopped vegetables and a wonderful, light dressing. I could eat that everyday.