“The best place in town.”
Review of The Turkish House

The Turkish House
Ranked #24 of 94 Restaurants in El Gouna
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

The food here and the service is absolutely brilliant. Izad the owner and his charming wife will bend over backwards to help in any way and the food is totally delicious.
We ordered take outs which were delivered hot and tasted amazing.
We went to the restaurant and also everything we ordered was totally delish and their service is great and they are lovey people.
I totally recommend this place. You will receive nothing but excellent, kind and friendly service and amazing food.
Brilliant place. Well worth every penny.
Thanks Izad. :)

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely restaurant serving fresh , quality food. Very nice menu here incorporating plenty of authentic turkish dishes. The staff are really friendly which made it a really comfortable place to eat on the bustling main street of downtown. Can't wait to visit again shortly.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Located in downtown el gouna
Price includes taxes
Clean and tasty food we were happy with the pizza and grilled chicken

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank ahmedaC1703KI
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We have been here before and loved it then.
This time it was my husband's birthday and not only did they remember but played happy birthday and brought out a special dessert. The owner even rang to with him happy birthday. Great food, great staff and really nice and relaxing atmosphere.
Highly recommended.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Gromit89
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

So this is in the tourist area of downtown El Gouna, I guess it is aimed at tourists,

Nice enough welcome , with a free shot of reiki to kick things off.
Then a starter of baked feta and garlic bread which was very pleasant .

Onto the main my partner had beef tagine again a pleasant dish, I opted for the lamb shank which I must say for me personally was a little bland, the meat was fine, if I had shut my eyes the thought of an English pub would have come to mind, Not turkey

That said the bill was to be expected and not out the way for the area,

Give it a go , I’m sure you won’t be disappointed

Date of visit: June 2018