“Camel stake !”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Part of Captains Inn Hotel
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Very romantic and luxurious restaurant on the Marina .
Food was amazing .
In my opinion the price is very reasonable for the quality ,portion and view that you get.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Great location. Friendly and professional staff. Good food and drinks. All you need to enjoy a nice dinner at the Abu Tig Marina.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Sort of sucks when you see people who ordered food after you (by quite a bit) get served before you. Considering we ordered the same thing and we’re sitting at the same table. Didn’t actually get what I ordered by the time I left.

I wasn’t pleased when the exact same waiter came up and took my empty plate looked at me and said “tamam?” No it’s not “tamam”.

I must add, it’s not all negative. The food is good. And the service up until that point was really good.

Don’t mess with a persons breakfast. It’ll give a bad review.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We had a perfect meal here! A rib eye and a grilled salmon. It was very tasty and the service was also great. Very nice people. And the meat was served on vegetables plate it looked nice and tasted delicious!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely view of the Marina , calm environment and street view available. The selection of food is variated and the appetizers I ordered were fresh, hot and yummy. The staff are kind, helpful and informative. I highly recommend this place for food and drinks.