“Great”

Ranked #18 of 91 Restaurants in El Gouna
Cuisines: Italian, International, Egyptian
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Moods (El Gouna, Red Sea, New Cairo) is a well-established project since 2004, 2017. We specialized in the food and beverage, tourism industry. When it comes to Egyptian soothing experiences, we are considered one of the exquisite destinations mixing between all what the family needs and what the youth desires. We are famously known for being a landmark in El Gouna, Red Sea, for it is the purpose designed for all those who want to enjoy a delightful, restful yet liveliness time for a genuine, beautiful mood shift. In 2017 we introduced Moods to New Cairo when we opened our branch there bringing the same quality to town. Planned by the way it is, Moods was able to be the hub for all those who seek a unique, exclusive way of entertainment especially those who are seeking a sandy and pleasant time or those who look for the warmth of family outings and quality time.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The location is amazing with fantastic beach. Chill music and good pizza and beer to relax and forget the stress.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ok I was there last week end and the owner relied to my comment last time and I didn’t meet him because if I will meet him service would be more than excellent but what happened is very impolite the security guy asked my wife who is this kid ? What the hell are you asking ? What’s wrong Gouna why are keeping moods cafe ? My wife called me and I went to see what happened then I shouted to him his name if I’m not mistaken was ahmed not sure again . And we left such a bad place . Only one question I’m Lebanese and I do I understand Arabic what about European if the guy insult them they will never understand . You are talking about tourism in Egypt . You are destroying the Egyptian tourism . Thank you again that’s my last review for this place won’t bother myself to write again .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Delicious food, amazing beach, i recommend visiting it for a good time. Prices are very well for Gouna too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited yesterday after it was recommended by a rep.
Was ok until we ordered food .
No cutlery or condiments given, asked for mayonnaise it never came? .
Club sandwhich very dry... gave it a go as it has good reviews but not for us

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice place, u can sit by the lagoon watching the sunset and enjoying delicious food or you can go swimming with the wonderful beach facilities.
I highly recommend it for El Gouna visitors .