“The Worst Sea Food fiteer EVER! أسوأ فطيرة سي فوود”

3nd Sokrat Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 94 Restaurants in El Gouna
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Description: Come and taste our delicious traditional Egyptian pizza; the famous Fateer is originally a sweet dish but is now popular with all kinds of savory meat, seafood and vegetarian options.Our ingredients are organic and freshly prepared everyday.Find us at the heart of El Gouna in beautiful Abu Tig Marina, where you can watch our professional Fateer chef cooking up a storm right in front of your eyes.
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

I ordered a Large Seafood feteer, which supposed to include shrimps and calamri, there was almost No calamri! And the shrimps was RARE! And so so so tiny peaces, the Shrimps and the Calamari was almost Not Cooked!

The price of the large seafood fiteer is 170 without tax and service.

If you want to Pay 170 pounds to EAT the wORST seafood fiteer EVER, go to Sokrat.

The waiters are friendly, but the chief is so bad.

Note: To be fair my family ordered another kinds which was not bad and other kinds were good.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Avoid at all costs. Subpar quality of ingredients. Greasy. Way over priced. And to top it off, the delivery person stole an extra 30 pounds over and above the order. Basically, I paid 310 pounds for the worse feteer I've ever had. I called the restaurant and they apologized and only offered to return the 30 pounds with my next order - what would you do with such a place?

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Sokrat is a cosy place with good service. Didn't really eat much, so I can't comment on that. But I can say you need to be there Wednesday evenings, when the atmosphere is really lovely thanks to the piano player/singer.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has tasty egyptian fetter with live jazz music on wednesday nights and nice egyptian decoration

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Excellent feteer, my top pick is veggie curry or spinach. I try to come to this place each time I am in El gouna. Fateer is also offered in Tamr Henna, but the quality is much worse. Sokrat's fateer is rich in flavour and a lot of stuffing. Sweet kind is also great, but rather to be shared among a few people.