All reviews extra divers beach bar breakfast and dinner sandy beach half board sea view f b manager water activities tasty food love dahab main restaurant house keeping dahab city hotel is great fish special thanks animation team
Reviewed 24 September 2018

I spent every year here for 2 and more times per summer. Last time I was here with all my family and younger son - 3 years old. Never in Europe I didn't see so much attention to his needs. I will come again to this place, where all stuff like big family - the same people for many years. I saw photos of their children who growing like my older son. And every year best ever food - Swiss Inn Burger or chicken noodle soup with ginger or chicken panini. Try this and after 2-3 hours on the water you will start to think that is food from Heaven. Come to this best place in Dahab, but, please, do not occupy my room during June and August)))) when i'm here.

Room Tip: They renovated many rooms. Good places with sea view, second floor.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
SwissInnResortDahab, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Mikhail and all your family,
Warm greeting from sunny Dahab!
We are glad to know that all of you are satisfied with your holiday.
And of course we are more than happy to see you as our regular guests at Swiss Inn Resort Dahab. Thank you for your positive feedback about our hotel staff and special mention to "Swiss Inn Burger" from our Chefs in "Zeytoon" restaurant. We will share your comments with them.so they will be aware of their contribution in helping to satisfy you and meet your expectations.
Thank you once again for your review and we are looking forward to welcome you and your family back as soon as possible !
With all best wishes,

Reviewed 7 September 2018

This is my 2nd time to stay in this amazing resort ( and won't be last one at all )

Here it is a couple of good reasons why I always prefer to stay in Swiss In resort Dahab
1-It has great Sandy Beach and either very cozy swimming pool (Where you can enjoy both swimming)
2-Quality of food It’s really very very good in term of , tastes, hygiene & wide variety of it
3-Cleanliness of rooms is beyond imagination
4-Finally , the stuff are very friendly , professional & polite they are at your request at any time even in the most busiest rush moments
they got the talent delaying under stress and that was very noticeable

I still remember them sharing us and singing for my 3 years old nephew birthday song ..
Thank you a lot Ms.Erika for tart tart :)

the only down thing here , I'm struggling to adapt my self again to resume my daily routine at Cairo
since i can not stop thinking of the great memories I had enjoyed there and making comparison between dahab and Cairo in piratical
and I can not wait to come back again !!!

Wherever Dahab is my destination , Swiss In will be my 1st and Last Choice

Room Tip: I stayed in room# 333 which was quite awesome
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
SwissInnResortDahab, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Haytham,
Warm Greeting from beautiful Dahab!
Thank you for visiting our hotel for the second time. And thank you for your positive review.
We were glad to meet you and your family here, and all of us are happy to know that you were satisfied with everything.
We are all looking forward to welcome you again in near future! Dahab is waiting for you!
Have a nice day,

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent service, pleasant attentive staff, clean facilities, great accommodation, wonderful food, fabulous value! I visited with a group of eight American female friends. We felt very safe here. Everyone affiliated with the hotel was very respectful and kind.
We booked tours through the customer service staff in the lobby. Our excursions were well planned and executed by experienced guides. Loved everything and will be returning in the future!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
SwissInnResortDahab, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear OmaLuv2Go,
Warm Greeting from sunny Dahab !
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on trip advisor.
It is always a great pleasure to receive feedback from satisfied guest.
We are looking forward to welcoming you and your friends back at Swiss Inn Resort Dahab !
Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2018

I spent a week in this hotel while doing my scuba diving course. The staff were friendly, room and food was good.

A few things to think about: The hotel is in the south of dahab, and is 5-7 mn drive away from the center of dahab. Therefore, you would need an extra expense on taxis. Taxis are easy to find in the morning, we caught a taxi to the centre every morning (costed us ~30 Egyptian pound) but can be more challenging at night.

Another point, is that in my room the sink was leaking. I've notified the staff but they never fixed it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank shimoo91
SwissInnResortDahab, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Madam,

Thank you for choosing Swiss Inn Resort,Dahab for your recent holiday, and for posting review on trip advisor. Your feedback is not only essential but is also a helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests.

Your comments have been taken into consideration and communicated to the Management Team. Please be assured that we are taking the necessary steps to ensure the complete satisfaction of our guests.

Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Swiss Inn Resort,Dahab in the future

Best Regards,
Charles Castelnau,
Guest Relation Manager.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Nothing is good in this hotel
The room was terrible and the food was very bad
There was insects in the food
The staff was very unfriendly and unhelpful and very rude and take alot of time to send you a room service or a engeneering man
I hated every moment in this hotel

Stayed: August 2018