All reviews fish shuttle bus blue hole fantastic holiday dahab centre pools mountains reef egypt sea diving quad snorkelers bedouins shore nightlife
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I think happy life is one of the most beautiful hotels in Dahab , very good location , you can sea the pool and mountain and sea from your room , you can wake up in the morning and go to gym and snorkeling over one of the most beautiful coral reefs in the world , then you can take your breakfast
Food is the best thing , It was not necessary to buy food from out slide
The hotel is providing us with all activities , diving snorkeling spa and safari

But
The gym is not perfect , normal one
The location of the hotel from the downtown needs to take transportation
Which is not good to me

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I liked this hotel so much and I feel so good in my holiday food was good quality and verity and the staff was so helping us and the blue hole was fantastic and quad so good I wish we come back again
Thanks for all my friends

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Marten S
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Spent here 10 days with my wife, son and daughter. It was best vacation and reasons is:
Very friendly staff - everybody is very kind and welcoming, with smiles on lips. You feel yourself like in family circle in this hotel.
Nature around - coral reef and sealife here is perfect, many people goes here for snorkeling and diving from other Egypt's cities, but you can see this all in step-distance everyday (6 famous dive-sites of Dahab located near hotel). Mountains and canyon you must see with Samy (hotel's quad guide) - he will show you all long of canyon in small private group (and not only canyon) unlike of neighbour quads which goes in dusty groups of 20-30 quads and only half-way of canyon... Also in canyon you can climb - there are many routes.
Restaurant - very tasty and delicious food (many vegetables, fruits, cakes) with kind and cherful staff - they often joked with our daughter. Thank you, guys! )
Gym with a pool table where my 12-years old son made his first steps in billiard.
We met family which had fifth vacation in this hotel and I suppose they were not the only ones because every employee said "see you next time" when we check out.
And you want to come back to this village!
I think it all because hotel's name is "Happy Life" )))

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I just returned home from another fantastic holiday in Happy life Village in beautiful Dahab.
My husband and I staied in the hotel fort the 4th time. As we both like snorkeling we could not imagine a better hotel as the Happy Life Village. Surounded by hills, worthly in the middle of nowhere, with a house reef and about 6 different places to snorkel in the vicinity (not to mention ones in Dahab itself and-of course-the Blue Hole) it is just perfect to put all your worries in a closet for a week or two (or three if you are lucky).
Hotel is very clean, the food is amazing, staff friendly... Ther is a shuttle bus (3 times a day) which brings you to Dahab for sightseeing or shopping. As the hotel is more or less ocupied by snorkelers or divers there is not much to do after dark so if you ra elooking for nightlife you must go to Dahab or choose another hotel. But if the underwaterworld is what you are looking for then Happy Life Village is the palce to be.
We are deffinately going back, hopefully soon!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bernarda69
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

We have been here several times with my wife and friends. Exceptionally good food and restaurant service. Mr Alfi and his crew are very hard workers, serving from early morning till evening. Actually all the staff are very pleseant. The hotel is not luxury but a good standard for nice beach or pool vacation. Amazing snorchling, nice path for running by the sea. Poor internet in the hotel (I recommend to buy data card at the airport), ATM not working this time.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends