“All was lovely, stressles, friendly... I felt...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
GGFRANCE2...
Nairobi, Kenya
“All was lovely, stressles, friendly... I felt like at home visiting friends in an amazing environment. Thanks a million”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Fiona facilitate us all the booking and our holidays in general since the first step, in an pro-active and very warm welcome way. The people working with her in Dahaab is as well specially keen and willing to support you on everything you might need, in order to make this holidays a real pleasure, without any stress or frustration, jut enjoying and dealing with genius smiling people. The place is simple in a good way, amazingly decorated and the landscape to the sea just attractive for a swim. Everything is nearby, although you are not in the middle of the noise of the tourists and the restaurant. I wish to come back soon with a real pleasure ! And THANKS a million to Fiona and her lovely team for this friendly and amazing opportunity. Only a recommendation : just try it yourself !

Travelling group: Friends
riversist...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“"CONGRATULATIONS FIONA ON BEACH HOUSE SUCCESS"”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 for a stay in September 2013

Congrats to Fiona and Team re Beach House Dahab coming in at top 100 in the Guardian and one of top ten in Africa and Middle East.
We are really not surprised as this was the most comfortable and beautiful house and setting one could ask for. Everything to a. very high standard, topped by a great host, Fiona and a warm sea at the front door!!
Facilities brilliant - returning in March 14

Congratulations again

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Basically the entire stay and experience
Liked least: nothing to dislike
snowball2...
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
“Home from home, with a beach on your doorstep!!”
Reviewed 2 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

Thanks Fiona for making our first visit to Dahab one to remember. You made us feel very welcome and at home straight away, a cold beer after a long day travelling was a lovely thought. The house has everything you need it's very comfortable and homely, right on the beach. Soo peaceful we could hear the waves when we were in bed!!! The village has everything you need for self catering and you can feed the local goats any leftovers! it's a change from the cardboard boxes they were eating....
Managed to snorkel from the house to the Eel garden, AMAZING.
Went to lagoona kitesurfing, 3 pools snorkelling WOW.
The phone Fiona provided was helpful used the taxi nearly everyday.
sitting in the garden watching the moon rise over the sea, and the stars !!!

A week was not long enough, we didn't have time to see and do everything but we did relax, Dahab and it's people really made us feel welcome, no hassle just chilled.
We will be back. THANK YOU :)

P.S how's the 5 star cat doing?? I'm sort of missing being tripped over ;)

riversist...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“'A LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVEN'”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at the Beach House in September 2013 and it was the most relaxing holiday ever!! - The house was brilliant and contained all our needs - plus we arrived to a great welcome by Fiona the owner and Rosh the House Manager. Water, fruit and all bits and pieces to get started and have a cup of tea. All supplied and waiting, plus a nice bottle of wine.
We cannot speak highly enough of the house which was spotlessly clean on arrival and during our stay Fiona and Rosh ensured that anything we needed was made available. We enjoyed the Beach House so much we are returning next year hopefully twice.
I have to mention my little kitten 'Minnie Mau from the Beach House' we fell in love with Minnie and have adopted her - she will be coming home to Ireland in Feb/Mar and is currently being fostered awaiting clearance. Fiona was so supportive towards helping us sort Minnie out.
This holiday was special - great house - beautiful views - warm sea at the doorstep - snorkelling and swimming fantastic - shops which sold all our needs - really no need to bring toiletries or food - all available a short walk from the house. We loved the entire experience - have been to Dahab several times but this year was very special. Also thanks to the beautiful Beduin girls who did the cleaning Nora and Aisha. Sam sorry we could not take you to Ireland instead of Minnie - Sam also looked after any issues arising
Thank you Fiona and the Beach House Team for a lovely time and see you soon.

Liked best: House/Owner's relaxed attitude/Service/Cleanliness/Views
Liked least: There is nothing we did not like
Families with young children
720Sammy
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Great fires on the beach ~ the ultimate chill-out holiday!”
Reviewed 16 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

The booking was very straight forward and Fiona kept in contact all through the process.
Despite the media, ,we decided to go to Egypt as the Red Sea has experienced no trouble. A decision that was to be one of the very best we've made!
We arrived at The Beach House, after a stressful journey, to be greeted with an ice cold beer.We were shown around and given the mobile phone with the numbers stored on them and credit to use.
We decided to have a wander around the local square ~ we were greeted with the same thing everytime 'Welcome to Dahab!'
The shopkeepers were extremely friendly and were telling us where to eat and where to buy things.

The Beach House was well equipped and had everything you would need.We never cooked there as it was so cheap to eat out.The garden was a lovely place to sit anytime of the day ~ looking at the turqouise sea.The reef is just outside the door and the water is so inviting on a hot summers day.

We had a BBQ arranged one evening by Fiona ~ the food was wonderful ~ fish, chicken, salad, fresh bread. The BBQ turned into a party with the most amazing fire on the beach ~ listening to music, counting the shooting stars. We had to get up at 7 in the morning to go to Sharm to visit friends,that was a very long day.
We often went to Eel Garden to snorkel which is a 5 minute walk ~ the staff have great knowledge of the reef and will guide you to the reef if you're not confident.Our days consisted of snorkelling/diving,eating,sleeping & reading.
There are some great dive centres in Dahab and my partner took his Open Water PADI whilst we were there.My daughter is a member of a dive club here and its partners with a centre in Dahab. They were very proffesional.

A taxi to Moray Gardens is worth a trip ~ excellent snorkelling there and lovely cafes serving tasty food.We were fortunate enough to meet a young man who was a diver but took me snorkelling (I'm so scared of water) he was very patient with me.He had excellent knowledge of all the reefs in the area and took us to The Blue Hole.

Fiona joined us on a trip to Castle Zaman ~ wow! Breathtaking views,amazing blue waters,the food was huge portions and the cocktails were lovely.It was a beautiful place.
We had a meal in the mountains ~ it was just me and my partner ~ a delicious meal was made for us. we were surrounded by candles and a fire was lit for us. It was very romantic.
Dinner at the lagoon ~ another fire!

I cannot fault the hospitality of Fiona & everyone who works in the Beach House. We were made so welcome.
Assam ~ you made us so welcome,inviting us into your workshop and having dinner. We were so grateful for our boxes you made, they are stunning.

The locals are so friendly and honest. I left my I Phone in the taxi ( I thought I'd lost it ) one night. The taxi driver was sat there waiting ~ over 2 hours later ~ and handed me my phone back.
We were invited into a neighbours house for tea & coffee which was lovely.
The local children are a delight and funny. They want to be your friend so spending a few minutes out of your day to say hello will please them. We bought them a cheap football to play with, which they loved.

After holidaying in Sharm for the past few years we shall never return. We have fallen for Dahab. We couldn't have asked for more from a holiday.
We had an amazing time and made some lifelong friends!

We can't wait to return ~ but with my daughters!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: EVERYTHING!! Although the Wi Fi was great as I was able to keep in contact with my daughters who were in America with their dad.
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing