“Best burgers in Ecuador”
Review of Krug Pub

Krug Pub
Ranked #15 of 137 Restaurants in Manta
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Bar, Gastropub
Description: A place where you can find your friends without date them. Where the combination of food, music and drinks makes impossible not to visit it when you are in Manta. Burgers, Chicken Wings, Papas Arropadas, Steaks and more fantastic sports bar meals. NFL, UFC and the best soccer of the world.
Reviewed 11 September 2021

I had my best burger in Ecuador this evening! Well fried meat, very good brioche roll, and big tasty fries. They were fast and friendly. I can recommend it, it is as good as the luxury burgers, you get in Europe.

Date of visit: September 2021
Clinon, Owner at Krug Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thanks a lot for your words, Ole. See you soon!

Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed 29 May 2021

My buddy and I were looking for a place to watch the soccer game between the Manchester and Chelsea; we decided to go to Krug and it ended up being the perfect place not just to watch the match but also to have a great time, reasonable prices, good food, and atmosphere. If you are visiting Manta, take the chance to swing by and try the food and beer.

I might come next weekend.

Date of visit: May 2021
Clinon, Owner at Krug Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you very much, Fer! Nice comment. We're glad to be here for you!

Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

We have been here twice during our stay in Manta. My husband loves the pesto wings and I have had a Vegetarian dish and a chicken sandwich with pesto. Last night we where told the pesto is made in house with almonds. I would also recommend the coconut shake, as is is made with real coconut (not something you get in the states).

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank michellewI7992TG
Reviewed 24 June 2020

We had an impromptu party and ordered the alitas and fries. They arrived fast, hot and great! We will definitely make this our “go to” place!

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 15 June 2020

Since moving here to Ecuador, I've been to many restaurants throughout the years. Krug remains at the top of my list. Starting with the food, it is always fresh, delicious, served hot. The atmosphere is casual and they have a new upstairs area- open air. There are 2 other areas downstairs, one open air. To add to the Krug ambiance, you'll hear a music both in English and Spanish (and never reggaeton). I've always experienced friendly service. Their cocktails are another noteworthy part worth mentioning- they know how to make a flavorful drink. Krug is a great place for a casual evening to meet with friends. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: June 2020
Clinon, Owner at Krug Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2020

Thank you very much, Anne Marie! It's always a pleasure to have you here with us.