21 people are viewing this hotel
US$129
Free cancellation until 21/10/29
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$130
8 355
4 788
2 663
2 881
All reviews waterfront tower harrahs ac waterfront buffet pool party after dark total rewards get away slot machines casino floor table games indoor pool nice room mccormick fun coastal gambling boardwalk
Selected filters
55 - 60 of 30 709 reviews
Reviewed 9 September 2021

I stayed at Harrah's in July 2021. This used to be go to spot. I decided to revisit after staying at different properties in Atlantic City. First issue, I received a room with a faulty door. After checking in I could not get into my room. I was carrying two heavy bags. I had to lug these bag back to the front desk. Front desk supervisor advised me to go back and wait for maintenance. I go back to the room waited for 15 minutes, no one showed. I then called the front desk only to wait on hold then to be hung up on. I then went back downstairs to the front desk with my two bags in tow. I was very frustrated but I was still respectful. The same supervisor put me in a new room. I was finally able to unwind. I went on about my day. I came back to room went to sleep. The next morning I was lounging in the bed and I happen to notice a bloodstain on the blanket! It was not my blood. I was beyond livid but I was still respectful. I did not make a scene when I went back down to the front desk. I spoke to a supervisor who gave me a $100 credit and waived my resort fee. I felt I deserved more but that was my last night so I let it go. She indicated that room would have been comped but she was unable to do so because I booked through a third party. I paid over $500 to stay for two days. I contacted the third party to request a refund. Harrah refused to give me a refund because they gave me $100 credit. They should have at least comped me one night in addition to the credit. How is it that bloodstained bedding is not being disposed of, especially during a pandemic. I have no intentions of staying at Harrah's again. I am beyond disappointed. I honestly feel if they would have refunded part if not all my money I might not be as upset. I would feel valued as a guest. I will not recommend to family or friends.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Meek M
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about your experience, Meek. We set high standards for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear you feel those were not met on this occasion. We look forward to an opportunity to better serve you and earn your 5-star rating in the near future.

Harrah's Resort Atlantic City

Reviewed 9 September 2021 via mobile

It ws my birthday so I decided to book at Harrah's, there was an incident where I was followed to the parking garage from a man via elevator, he got off before me, however when I exited to go to my car, this man was speeding down the aisle of the parking garage, so I ducked between 2 cars until he passed, I thn proceeded to duck through the wires to get to Lower level, as I ws attempting to make my way to my car, this man came speeding down the aisle again this time the wrong way, I ran back to go back in, as the elevator door ws shutting, he was parking. I went to security who was absolutely no help, seemed bothered ( all 5-6 of thm ) tht I ws asking for help. He told me to go sit by front door for and weight for security, after waiting almost 30 minutes, I went to front desk and once again explained, she asked if I wanted security, it was like anything I said ws ignored. I asked her and the security guard if the parking lots were under surveillance they informed me they were she said do you want us to pull the tape I said yes because I was planning on extending my stay for my birthday and I want to feel safe well they didn't do that that's different security guard that he had to drive me to my car nobody seemed alarmed my guest that was with me got locked out of our room because I called him to tell him it was going on so he ran out of the room to come and find me left the key well I had to go to Walgreens because I have bed anxiety so I was trying to get a hold of my doctor to come my panic attack down meanwhile your people are arguing with me over the phone saying they're not letting him in blah blah blah blah because I have to be there I explained listen because of your establishment you know I am over at Walgreens waiting for my medicine I might have to go to the hospital finally they put a manager on after I had to continue who seems to bothered didn't ask didn't inquire about you know my safety or anything I frequented here a lot and I had really liked it and like I said this is my birthday and so I am not going to extend my stay I'm actually going to check out early and I would like somebody to call me back because I want the fees waived and I don't think I will return again

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank dawnfJ8456WV

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit, Dawn. We are saddened to learn that your stay did not meet your expectations, or ours. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to contact us at https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/app/ask_first. Please be sure to include your review so the correct team can research your experience further. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you again to restore your faith in our property and staff.

Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

You said "skip the line", however, your kiosks were not functioning (frustrating). Also, the front desk do not answer at all. I have been trying to check out yesterday even before 11am.. I called more than 5 times! sad experience!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank olid775

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about your experience. We set high standards for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear you feel those were not met on this occasion. We hope you took the opportunity to reach out to the hotel management for assistance while you were our guests. The comfort and enjoyment of our guests is our top priority and they will always make every effort to remedy any such issues to your utmost satisfaction. Once again, we hope you accept our apologies and look forward to an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 8 September 2021

Paid 1000 for three nights and waited hours for fresh towels, rooms not cleaned. Requested to speak to management and was placed on hold for 45 mins. When the call was finally answered the supervisor provided no customer service.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
3  Thank joanneE5425MX
Ryan Bennett, Owner at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2021

First and foremost, we want to personally apologize and extend our embarrassment for the issues you experienced. Rest assured we will take swift action to address this on both an individual and process level. Please know how seriously we take your feedback and also know we are immediately acting on remedying the issues you experienced. We have looped in our Hotel Manager to reach out to you to further review your service challenges. Thank you for sharing your feedback. Know it is being acted on immediately and we hope to, at some point, welcome you back to this property.

Reviewed 7 September 2021

I've stayed many times at harrahs along with ballys,ceasars & many others on boardwalk and have always bren extremely pleased staying at harrahs..This stay was awful.They messed up my reservation and originally only had me listed for 1 night.They stuck us in an older,nonupdated hall and room.the hallway had garbage & drug paraphernalia that never got cleaned.The room was FILTHY (windows dirty,stained curtains 2 inches of dust)

Date of stay: July 2021