Reviews (23 012)
6 674
3 732
1 953
1 945
All reviews waterfront tower waterfront buffet harrahs ac pool party after dark total rewards slot machines casino floor table games food court great casino indoor pool mccormick bayview sammy boardwalk gambling
1 973 - 1 978 of 23 012 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Love this hotel!! Great staff wonderful casino and very kid friendly. As a total rewards member I was upgraded even though I am not a top tier gambler. If you have kids don't forget to visit the kid center on the 4th floor of the Harbor Tower. Video games and a pool to entertain them for hours.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Hi Shannon !

Thanks for your review of Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience! We appreciate you choosing Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City and hope to welcome you back soon! Your next visit we suggest you try Martorano’s for great South Philly style Italian food.

Carson, Customer Relations

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I loved the room we were in, it was newly renovated in the Bay Tower. room 7059 We originally were there for the pool party, but decided it wasn't worth the $ we were going to be charged to get in and see Paris Hilton. The hotel itself is clean and nice. Late night can get a little crazy with younger drinkers in the hallways acting out, but we didn't have any specific problems. There was another bar with great music that we went to, I don't remember the name. All in all a very nice Hotel/resort, but they'll definitely have competition with the new Hard Rock Hotel and Ocean Resort Hotel opening up today!

Room Tip: Stay in one of the renovated rooms in the Bay Tower or Waterfront if possible.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Hi !

Thanks for your review of Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience! We appreciate you choosing Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City and hope to welcome you back soon! Your next visit we suggest you try Oshi Modern Asian Kitchen for guests looking to try something new!

Carson, Customer Relations

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Our daughter is Autistic and wanted to spend her birthday in Atlantic City
So we booked it and so did 5 other family members to spend with her
Also called months ahead and booked a Bungalow for the pool to have a base for her party
Upon arrival the Bungalow was given to someone else and we had to take a cabana
There was a issue at the pool with the people that took the Bungalow with another guest and security had to physically escort a man away from pool area. Then we rented the newly refurbished rooms and me and my other family member didn’t get the refurbished rooms
I will go back to Atlantic City
I will not go back to Harrah’s

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mel6197
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned that your overall expectations were not met, and we are sorry you were disappointed in the services you received. Please check your messages so we can arrange for the Customer Relations Team to contact you directly.

Chantel

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I haven't been to Harrah's in 2 years. I was excited to return. I used the self service check in when I arrived. It asked if I wanted to upgrade to the Atrium for $4. I said yes and what a mistake. My upgrade was the ground floor of an messy Atrium. Garbage all over the place, didn't look like the atrium lobby or my room was ever vacuumed. Garbage in the corner of my room 271. A nest of pigeons or sea gulls outside and across from me the employee service room - loud all night. With employees going in and out you think they would have seen the mess in the Atrium. To top it all off the room reeked like smoke (it was a non smoking room). Harrah's should have paid me for this room. Awful.
I did give it two starts because the restaurants and casino looked neat.

Room Tip: I am not sure if any of the rooms are good, considering I was in an upgrade!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank johnnyhope22
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi Johnny!

Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned that your overall expectations were not met and we are sorry you were disappointed in the services your received. Please check your messages, so we can arrange for the Customer Service Team to contact you directly.

Alexis
Customer Relations
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The room wasn’t the cleanest. Housekeeping never came on the second day. I had to BEG for extra coffee for the room, 5 TIMES!!! The front desk staff is just plain nasty. They never smile. Also the resort tried to charge us an extra $150 but couldn’t tell us why and obviously had to take it off the bill. Absolutely review your bill before you leave!!!

Room Tip: Clean the rooms every day. Not when you feel like it.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends