Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$224
  • Restaurant
Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)
Book now, pay at stay
US$259
US$248
  • Beachfront
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$208
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
US$246
Travelocity
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)
US$275
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$310/night.

US$628
1 636
6 050
3 766
1 636
All reviewscenturion towercafe romapier shopsbathroom mirrordiamond clubocean viewslot machinestable gamesgreat roomcasino floortotal rewardsget awaynon smokingfungordongamblingemployees
197 - 202 of 12 633 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was my 1st visit to Caesars, and as an older (81) person traveling alone I felt very uncomfortable. Staff was very helpful in directing me to various locations, however. My room was tiny - the bathroom in my suite at Harrah's was larger! There was no real window - it was just a lookout point of a lobby below. I requested a transfer to Harrah's where I have stayed many times in the past, but was told there were no rooms open. Eventually I became accustomed to the layout, but then it was time to come home. My luggage hadn't been brought to the bus lobby, causing me more discomfort.

Room Tip: I was a guest of Caesars Entertainment. I have rated this as if I had paid for my stay.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Carol P
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Caesars Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Carol!

Thank you so much for your review! We are so sorry for any disappointment you experienced with your room. We will take your feedback into advisement and make adjustments as needed. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Chantel

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On my visit here, I played mostly roulette. I met one of the dealers Trish Quintana. She was the nicest and best dealer Caesars has to offer. She was very helpful with learning and great to talk to. Her supervisor Danny Tang was also very nice as well.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank Jsantelli3294
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Caesars Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi !

Thanks for your review of Caesars Atlantic City! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience! We appreciate you choosing Caesars Atlantic City and hope to welcome you back soon! Your next visit we suggest you try Café Roma for a quick bite or an epic meal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went to Caesars with family recently and had an excellent time at Morton's Restaurant. The food was wonderful and the service was great. After, we had a good time playing on the slots and at the Blackjack table. We also spent time on the Boardwalk. It was a BEAUTIFUL day to walk in the sun and feel the cool ocean breeze. My parents had a GREAT time and enjoyed the nice room which had a awesome view of the beach.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank chrisduv13

Hi !

Thanks for your review of Caesars Atlantic City! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience! We appreciate you choosing Caesars Atlantic City and hope to welcome you back soon! Your next visit we suggest you try Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill for a true authentic British Pub experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed in the emperor suite. Checked in about 6:30pm and they weren't sure our room was even ready. They were pretty helpful in getting us the right room and dealt with us saying it had to be ocean view. Room was nice, but not really worth the price. Definitely showing it's age like most things in AC. Hot tub and steam shower did not work. They originally originally told us 45 minutes to an hour of a wait, but maintenance guy actually came quickly and reset the breaker in the hall. Service in the casino was not very good. Overall we enjoyed our stay, but would prob not stay in the same room or hotel again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank vicki1421

Hi!

Thank you so much for your review! We are so sorry for any inconveniences during your stay. We will take your feedback into advisement and make adjustments as needed. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Chantel

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Last year of the Diamond Aspiration Benifit "Up to Four Comped Rooms at any Caesars Properties". I booked this stay Caesars in Atlantic City months in advance not to loose this benefit. Great move. The Room was on the top floor of the Centurion Tower. Views out the window looked down along the boardwalk, beach and ocean. The room was recently renovated, very clean and beautifully decorated with refrigerator, coffee maker and all bath amenities. The front desk staff were terrific. Casino and restaurants, fantastic.

Room Tip: Try and choose the Upper Floors with an Ocean/Beach view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Rocco T

Hi Rocco !

Thanks for your review of Caesars Atlantic City! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience! We appreciate you choosing Caesars Atlantic City and hope to welcome you back soon! Your next visit we suggest you try Kwi Noodle House for authentic Asian cuisine.