Reviews (11 316)
3 257
2 153
1 079
1 187
All reviews garden tower harry's oyster bar wild wild west johnny rockets chop house beach bar ocean view slot machines table games nice room boardwalk casino caesars gambling employees outlets dealers
885 - 890 of 11 316 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

room was great.It was clean and the beds were very comfortable Did not recieve proper information about kiddy pool and that there was a fee for the pool to be used. view was fantastic from the room. Casino was good .

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Bally's Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Hi Moe!

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay in our comfortable rooms and your gaming experience on our fun casino floor. We are so sorry for any inconvenience during your and We are always looking for areas in which we can improve - through service and appearance - and thank you for your feedback. We hope to have you stay with us again very soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We checked in on a Monday and although we were early our room was available in the Bally’s Tower. Great view of the Atlantic Ocean and room was totally clean and ready for our visit. We certainly enjoyed our gaming experience. Security was most evident and the gaming floor was well maintained and safe. Many more new slots were available. It seems as though Bally’s has enriched the overall experience. Our host, Wayne Lamson, always ensures that our stay and experience is an enjoyable one. Thanks Wayne and thanks Bally’s Hotel/Casino!

Room Tip: We ALWAYS prefer to stay in the Bally’s Tower. Ask for a room with Ocean view if available.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Bally's Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Hi Robert!

Thanks for your review of Bally’s Atlantic City! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience! We appreciate you choosing Bally’s Atlantic City and hope to welcome you back soon! Next visit, we suggest you try Crafty Crab offering the shore’s freshest crabs and seafood, as well as the region’s top craft brews.

Carson, Customer Relations

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I feel that Bally’s has cheapened its offerings. I’m a diamond Total Rewards member and I feel that I have earned some respect in the form of some special treatment such as free WiFi for more than 2 days. I have always chosen Bally’s as my place to stay but was disappointed in the casino floor layout. All the best machines are in smoking areas on both sides of the floor which leaves a non-smoker either in the middle of all the smoke or playing next to a smoker. I also found that the machines are not paying very well (which I overheard other complaints saying the same) I have decided my next stay will be at Harrahs, which is disappointing because I like to stay on the Boardwalk.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 45kareny
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Bally's Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Hi Karen!

Thank you so much for your review! We are so sorry for any inconveniences during your stay. We are always looking for areas in which we can improve - through service and appearance - and thank you for your feedback. We will take your feedback into advisement and make the adjustments as needed. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

From the person at the front desk, waitresses in the casino, bell service- all terrible service and nasty attitudes the entire trip. I was sad I started my trip at the borgata and ended at this dump. It was the worst casino I’ve ever been in for service. But the machines were hot.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rnkcwbsn

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned that your overall expectations were not met and we are sorry you were disappointed in the services your received. Please check your messages, so we can arrange for the Customer Service Team to contact you directly.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Didn't get what I reserved...no view after asked for highest room possible. Felt like I was put in the corner because I asked for smoking for my friend...disappointed...hopefully next time will be better

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hottoad13
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Bally's Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi !

Thanks for your review of Bally’s Atlantic City! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience! We appreciate you choosing Bally’s Atlantic City and hope to welcome you back soon! Next visit, we suggest you try Buca di Beppo for authentic Italian food served family style.

Carson, Customer Relations