Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$176
  • Restaurant
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$237
Caesars
  • Restaurant
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$259
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

Resorts Casino Hotel(Atlantic City)
Book now, pay at stay
US$259
US$248
  • Beachfront
The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$243
US$155
Agoda.com
Golden Nugget(Atlantic City)
US$275
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$309/night.

US$628
3 057
2 044
1 008
1 116
All reviewswild wild westgarden towerbeach barjohnny rocketschop houseocean viewcasino floorslot machinestable gamesnice roomget awayboardwalkfuncaesarsgamblingemployeesoutlets
197 - 202 of 10 624 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I feel that Bally’s has cheapened its offerings. I’m a diamond Total Rewards member and I feel that I have earned some respect in the form of some special treatment such as free WiFi for more than 2 days. I have always chosen Bally’s as my place to stay but was disappointed in the casino floor layout. All the best machines are in smoking areas on both sides of the floor which leaves a non-smoker either in the middle of all the smoke or playing next to a smoker. I also found that the machines are not paying very well (which I overheard other complaints saying the same) I have decided my next stay will be at Harrahs, which is disappointing because I like to stay on the Boardwalk.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 45kareny
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Bally's Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Karen!

Thank you so much for your review! We are so sorry for any inconveniences during your stay. We are always looking for areas in which we can improve - through service and appearance - and thank you for your feedback. We will take your feedback into advisement and make the adjustments as needed. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Alexis
Customer Relations
Bally's Atlantic City

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From the person at the front desk, waitresses in the casino, bell service- all terrible service and nasty attitudes the entire trip. I was sad I started my trip at the borgata and ended at this dump. It was the worst casino I’ve ever been in for service. But the machines were hot.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rnkcwbsn

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned that your overall expectations were not met and we are sorry you were disappointed in the services your received. Please check your messages, so we can arrange for the Customer Service Team to contact you directly.

Alexis
Customer Relations
Bally's Atlantic City

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Didn't get what I reserved...no view after asked for highest room possible. Felt like I was put in the corner because I asked for smoking for my friend...disappointed...hopefully next time will be better

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hottoad13
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Bally's Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi !

Thanks for your review of Bally’s Atlantic City! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience! We appreciate you choosing Bally’s Atlantic City and hope to welcome you back soon! Next visit, we suggest you try Buca di Beppo for authentic Italian food served family style.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excited to stay on the Boardwalk. We went to the line to check in, and we were approached by Essence who assists at the Kiosk. She helped us check in at the kiosk. She was so sweet and engaging that she put us in a junior suite and gave us a food credit. The junior suite was sweet and had a huge bathroom! This room was very clean. Later we walked by the kiosk and asked her what she recommended for dinner. Akei (another employee of the resort) was standing nearby, and they agreed that we needed to go to the chophouse. Great choice! We also hit the beach bar outside, so fun! Live music and good drinks (absolute shakers). When it was time to checkout, Essence was there again to help with a quick checkout. When we visit the East coast again, Bally’s in AC is worth the visit!

Room Tip: Be nice when checking in
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MichiganMimi

Hi !

Thanks for your review of Bally’s Atlantic City! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience! We appreciate you choosing Bally’s Atlantic City and hope to welcome you back soon! Next visit, we suggest you try Crafty Crab offering the shore’s freshest crabs and seafood, as well as the region’s top craft brews.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Another amazingly fun time at Bally's! My sisters and nieces and I do a 4 day yearly trip and stay at Bally's in Atlantic City. We love the casino, the Tables, the slots and the staff is always courteous and helpful. Rooms are clean and the location is perfect!!

Room Tip: The beds are slightly high, But extremely comfortable. The Maid staff is wonderful!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank js105644

Hi !

Thanks for your review of Bally’s Atlantic City! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience! We appreciate you choosing Bally’s Atlantic City and hope to welcome you back soon! Next visit, we suggest you try Guy Fieri’s Chophouse to enjoy a steakhouse with a twist.