Reviews (11 282)
3 250
2 147
1 077
1 182
All reviews garden tower harry's oyster bar wild wild west johnny rockets chop house beach bar ocean view slot machines table games nice room boardwalk casino caesars gambling employees outlets dealers
853 - 858 of 11 282 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I feel that Bally’s has cheapened its offerings. I’m a diamond Total Rewards member and I feel that I have earned some respect in the form of some special treatment such as free WiFi for more than 2 days. I have always chosen Bally’s as my place to stay but was disappointed in the casino floor layout. All the best machines are in smoking areas on both sides of the floor which leaves a non-smoker either in the middle of all the smoke or playing next to a smoker. I also found that the machines are not paying very well (which I overheard other complaints saying the same) I have decided my next stay will be at Harrahs, which is disappointing because I like to stay on the Boardwalk.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 45kareny
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Bally's Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Hi Karen!

Thank you so much for your review! We are so sorry for any inconveniences during your stay. We are always looking for areas in which we can improve - through service and appearance - and thank you for your feedback. We will take your feedback into advisement and make the adjustments as needed. We thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again very soon!

Alexis
Customer Relations
Bally's Atlantic City

Reviewed 27 June 2018

From the person at the front desk, waitresses in the casino, bell service- all terrible service and nasty attitudes the entire trip. I was sad I started my trip at the borgata and ended at this dump. It was the worst casino I’ve ever been in for service. But the machines were hot.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rnkcwbsn

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned that your overall expectations were not met and we are sorry you were disappointed in the services your received. Please check your messages, so we can arrange for the Customer Service Team to contact you directly.

Alexis
Customer Relations
Bally's Atlantic City

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Didn't get what I reserved...no view after asked for highest room possible. Felt like I was put in the corner because I asked for smoking for my friend...disappointed...hopefully next time will be better

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hottoad13
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Bally's Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi !

Thanks for your review of Bally’s Atlantic City! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience! We appreciate you choosing Bally’s Atlantic City and hope to welcome you back soon! Next visit, we suggest you try Buca di Beppo for authentic Italian food served family style.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Excited to stay on the Boardwalk. We went to the line to check in, and we were approached by Essence who assists at the Kiosk. She helped us check in at the kiosk. She was so sweet and engaging that she put us in a junior suite and gave us a food credit. The junior suite was sweet and had a huge bathroom! This room was very clean. Later we walked by the kiosk and asked her what she recommended for dinner. Akei (another employee of the resort) was standing nearby, and they agreed that we needed to go to the chophouse. Great choice! We also hit the beach bar outside, so fun! Live music and good drinks (absolute shakers). When it was time to checkout, Essence was there again to help with a quick checkout. When we visit the East coast again, Bally’s in AC is worth the visit!

Room Tip: Be nice when checking in
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MichiganMimi
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Bally's Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Hi !

Thanks for your review of Bally’s Atlantic City! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience! We appreciate you choosing Bally’s Atlantic City and hope to welcome you back soon! Next visit, we suggest you try Crafty Crab offering the shore’s freshest crabs and seafood, as well as the region’s top craft brews.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Another amazingly fun time at Bally's! My sisters and nieces and I do a 4 day yearly trip and stay at Bally's in Atlantic City. We love the casino, the Tables, the slots and the staff is always courteous and helpful. Rooms are clean and the location is perfect!!

Room Tip: The beds are slightly high, But extremely comfortable. The Maid staff is wonderful!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank js105644

Hi !

Thanks for your review of Bally’s Atlantic City! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience! We appreciate you choosing Bally’s Atlantic City and hope to welcome you back soon! Next visit, we suggest you try Guy Fieri’s Chophouse to enjoy a steakhouse with a twist.