Reviews (2 301)
2 301 results
All reviews rooftop bar twenties restaurant marilyn monroe boardwalk empire bally's casino ocean front self park saturday night indoor pool king room valet parking the room was nice board walk vue lobby gatsby ac
367 - 372 of 2 301 reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
ClaridgeManager, General Manager at The Claridge - A Radisson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I friggen love the Claridge hotel. Firstly, it's inexplicably and consistently less expensive compared to the big casino hotels in AC. You can’t beat the location, with access to Bally's and Caesars without ever having to go outside if the weather is bad. Parking is convenient and reasonably priced. Most of all, I ADORE the 20s-style grandeur of the place. Yes, this place is old, but it hasn't lost its charm, built when they KNEW how to do it right. They did a terrific job with the renovations, both in the rooms and in the lobby. When checking into the marble and gilded lobby, I can easily imagine myself as a stylish flapper of means – very Great Gatsby. I also enjoy the photos and memorable from the hotel’s heyday dispersed around the lobby and the elevator doors. We recently booked a beautiful corner room that featured large windows on two walls; we had a brilliant view of the ocean and a park. Our room even had a grand wet bar. Showers are nice and spa-like - large tiles, glass doors. The Vue bar at the top is classy, fun - and, man! What a view. I absolutely love staying at the Claridge.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LadyLuLu86

LadyLuLu86,

What an awesome review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us; it means a lot. Thank you for mentioning our completed renovations - we are extremely happy with the results! And of course the VUE is spectacular; it is one of our top hallmarks and we consistently receive rave reviews about the experience and team there. Thanks again!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Overall the expierance was great! The employees are very nice! Rooms are nice. Pool needed more attention through out the day. Better attention to the rooms from staff is needed for more than 1 night stays.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

829robinj,

Thank you for your very nice review and recommendations on improving our services. We are happy you enjoyed your experience with us and hope you join us again in the future. Though we have many wonderful attributes, I am most proud of the team and I appreciate that you mentioned how nice they are. Thanks again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I recently spent 3 nights at the Claridge Hotel in Atlantic City with my girlfriend. We usually stay next door at Bally’s but they have gotten ridiculous with different fees and poor service that we decided to try a non-gaming establishment. They actually charge a $25 a night resort fee and then expect you to pay $5 more to use the pool.

I found a price online for $45 a night, with NO RESORT FEES with an ocean view room at the Claridge and we decided to try it.

From the minute we walked into the lobby, I knew I made a good decision. The place was spotless and had a feeling of comfort and luxury with its brass trim and pictures of the 1930 Atlantic City boardwalk and beaches.

There was only 1 person in line so we were assigned a room on the 19th floor (room 1909), given our key and headed up to the room in less than 5 minutes. It sure beats waiting 30 minutes in line to check in next door.

Once we arrived in the room we noticed we had a beautiful view of the beach and boardwalk. The room comes with a refrigerator and safe at no extra cost. The bathroom had a large counter which is good because the girlfriend always overpacks. The bathroom had a tub / shower enclosure and I was surprised that the towels were soft and not the normal rough hotel towels.

The bed was very comfortable and came with 6 pillows and there were plenty of electrical outlets to use.

There is an indoor walkway that takes you to the Bally’s lobby and casino so you never have to walk outside if you don’t want to. This was helpful as my girlfriend needs to use her scooter and we didn’t have to bring jackets with us when we went to gamble.

They have an indoor pool area and work out room and they are both open until midnight. Each time I went to use the pool I had the place to myself for more than a couple of hours. The water was warm and it was very relaxing.

On the 23rd floor there is a bar called The Vue and I imagine when it is warmer it is a fun place to go and see the city. The bar also has $5 appetizers and $2 draft beers. We skipped dinner one night and just ordered 4 appetizers and some beers. The bartender was very friendly and fast.

The best thing I can say about the Claridge is it is SPOTLESS. Even the air vents in the bathroom were kept clean and free of dust. It had to be one of the cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in.

I was so impressed I canceled my reservations at Caesars Palace for my April trip and will be returning to the Claridge. Can’t wait to get there.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank callahanha
ClaridgeManager, General Manager at The Claridge - A Radisson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

callahanha,

WOW! What a fantastic review. On behalf of the entire team here at The Claridge, THANK YOU for such kind words regarding your experience with us. You mention so many of our hallmarks and amenities its like reading a commercial of our hotel! We are so glad you chose us, and also for your review. The views, the conveniences, the staff, the VUE rooftop bar, the indoor pool, the cleanliness - all items we are very proud of and we appreciate you have mentioned. We hope to see you again! Happy Spring!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
ClaridgeManager, General Manager at The Claridge - A Radisson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018