“Great Food, Great Service!!”

Wingcraft Kitchen and Beer Bar
Ranked #19 of 423 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped by after a day of shopping. We had never been here before but decided to give it a shot! We were taken to our table and met a great waitress named Julia! She told us all about the restaurant and explained all the specials to us. We ordered the filet tip nachos and two types of wings; Garlic Parmesan and barbecue honey. Everything was awesome and we highly recommend this eatery! High marks for service as well! Julia was very gracious and attentive to our every need!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Shop walking around acoutlets Wingcraft has good burgers, Parmesan fries, crab nachos & fried Oreos! bar atmosphere! next time will try their craft beers

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After shopping my niece & I have wanted to try this place for awhile. So today we decided to grab a bite. I wanted to try the garlic parm but after Julia explained they were spicy, she recommended the sesame garlic. Very good! My niece had the Ceasar salad with mozz balls, very good. Julia told us about the Philly ch stk tacos.....yummy! She offered us dessert....we had to try the brownie with ice cream amazing! We definitely will be back & ask for Julia she was awesome!!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Great service — our server was really nice and helpful. The restaurant was really clean and very attentive to us. I had the Caesar salad with mozzarella bites — very good. My kids had burgers and fries — also really enjoyed!

Reviewed 25 May 2018

My husband ordered the wings (hot) and he said they were delicious...hot and flavorful! The order came with 3 delicious dipping sauces. I ordered the filet tip sandwich. It was the best steak sandwich I've ever had! Sandwich was hot, steak very tender and flatbread crispy! Service was great too. Wish I didn't live so far away!!