““Are you kidding me?””

Gordon Ramsay Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Ramsay Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 435 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Price range: US$50 - US$200
Description: Featuring a modern steakhouse menu, Gordon Ramsay Steak showcases prime beef aged for a minimum of 40 days and cuts such as the 40-ounce Royal Long-bone Chop for two as well as American Kobe. With a nod to his British roots, Ramsay has expanded on the traditional land and sea offerings and developed a menu that is both distinctive and creative. Ramsay's Beef Wellington and Sticky Toffee Pudding dishes, which have been popular items at Gordon Ramsay Steak in Las Vegas and Baltimore, will be signature items on Ramsay's Atlantic City menu. Beyond the plethora of well-known dishes, Gordon Ramsay Steak highlights hundreds of labels in its extensive wine collection and feature barrel-aged cocktail classics with a twist. Gordon Ramsay Steak is located on the 2nd floor restaurant level.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We couldn’t wait for the restaurant to open and nice to see such a beautiful bar upon entering. However that’s where the beauty ends, for us. Wooden tables, wooden floors the ambiance comparable to Cracker Barrel. Waiting at least 5 minutes for a server we ordered drinks which were the most watered down ever. I drink scotch sours and I always specify orange slice and a cherry which should not have to be asked for. The drink came and you guessed it. No fruit at all and no sour mix taste. After repeating my request for at least an Orange I was brought the most dried out orange PEEL. Ugh. My wife drinks sweet vermouth which we order in a martini glass. We were sitting near the bar as I Saw the lady shake the living daylights out of the vermouth. When it came it looked ridiculous as it wasn’t even filled up half way and you know the most drink in a martini glass is at the top. I asked for another which when came still did not fill up her glass and it was Tastelessly watered down. Okay,,, now for the real reason we came here was for the steak. The presentation of 8 steaks in a circular wheel was overly rehearsed sounding and quite boring. I was talked into the Kobe steak which I was told cuts “ Like Butter” I’ll admit that it might be my fault of ordering it medium well as it did NOT cut like butter. I liked the taste of it but could only eat the charred top and bottom part one side order for both my wife and I. The onion soup my wife ordered was just that Onion soup. Just plain onion flavored wAter. The initial serving of bread was a complete joke. I could make this review 5 pages long but I suggest you eat there and form your own opinion. No coffee or desert and the bill was $250. I reluctantly left a $50 cash tip with tears in my eyes longing for the return of the original steakhouse with its warm and inviting ambiance, plush booths and tablecloths and the best bread, French onion soup and PRIME rib which Ramsey’s does not serve.

1  Thank Robblagg
CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Gordon Ramsay Steak, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned that your overall expectations were not met, and we are sorry you were disappointed in the food and the service. Please check your messages, so we can arrange for the Customer Service Team to contact you directly.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to stay in and give the steak house a try. Best service in all the restaurants in the casino. 24 oz ribeye eas so flavorful and a great cut of meat. Sauteed mushrooms were the bomb. Best thing was the chocolate cake with toffee liquid and brown butter ice cream. Decadent!

CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Gordon Ramsay Steak, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for your review. We are delighted you had a pleasant experience here at Gordon Ramsay Steak. We hope to have you back again very soon! Your next visit we suggest you try our Smoked Wagyu Beef
Tartare Appetizer.