“30th Anniversary Dinner”

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood & Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 433 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brigantine Blvd.
Transit: Jitney serves the entire Atlantic City area plus Harrah's Casino has a shuttle service between Harrah's properties.
Description: Since teaming up in the early 1970s, Bill McCormick and Doug Schmick have established 87 locations in the USA under various names and six in Canada. McCormick and Schmick's Seafood restaurants currently have more than 7,000 employees. The combination of an open imagination and a respect for tradition are what makes it the successful business that it is today.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My wife and I celebrated our 30th anniversary with a nice dinner at McCormick & Schmick's.

Since we reserved in advance and let them know this was our 30th anniversary, we were seated in one of the semi-private booths. The semi-private booths lend themselves to a more intimate and romantic setting

My wife enjoyed the Hawaiian Monchong, which is a white meated fish with good flavor. I enjoyed the Blackened Swordfish. Both dishes, along with the included items were excellent.

Our server was attentitive, friendly, and went above and beyond to ensure that we enjoyed our special occasion. In short, our server was excellent.

Especially for special occasions, I recommend McCormick & Schmick's very highly.

1  Thank John M

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The atmosphere was quiet and the service was nominal. The over price was very high for the quality of the food. Everything is AlaCart and will cost you a lot per. Prices are not given for specials or add on items i.e. a Salad or cup of soup.

My order was 1 mixed drink, 1 cup of lobster bisque, 1 caesar salad, (The special of the day) a 20oz rib boned in Rib eye and green beans. $150.;00

Reviewed 14 June 2018

food excellent, we had apps and drinks during the Happy Hour, $1 oysters and shrimp on Wednesdays. server excellent, overall another good visit to M&S

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I had the salmon stuffed with lobster and shrimp over mashed potatoes with green beans. EXCELLENT - was a good sized serving and even though I was full I had to finish it.

1  Thank Francine D
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Seafood is very good here. Staff is courteous and friendly. They make note that it was a special occasion. Will go there again