“Delicios and relaxing!”

Ranked #2 of 365 Restaurants in Santa Marta
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Natural and Fresh Cafe + Juice Bar specializing in Arepa Gourmet, Wraps, Panini, Pitas, Salads, Ceviches, Fresh Smoothies and Juices, Organic Coffee, Mojitos and Margaritas. We also have breakfast till 12pm and Happy Hour 7-9pm. Free wifi
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great food! I had arepa with chorizo, avocado and pico de gallo. Very tasty and beautifly presented.
I had a delicious smoothie El Lulo made of maracuya and mango.
Excellent service and soft, slow, relaxing music.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 519)

17 - 21 of 1 519 reviews

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

There are several eateries you have to visit and this place is one of them.

We tried the arepas and the place presents them with a modern take. Personally, the local cheese wasn’t my favorite but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as the expression goes. I definitely recommend Lulo.

- Quality food and drinks
- Friendly, bilingual waitress (it may have been the owner)
- Central location
- Acceptable prices

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I came to Lulo without previously reading any reviews and just checking all the restaurants nearby. I was blown away by the taste of the arepas and I can say that they are one the best I have taste so far in all of my over 10 visits to Colombia. The service and attention by the staff is unmatched, period. So if you are looking for a great place to eat with an superb service in Santa Marta go to Lulo.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We went to Lulo four times in the week we were in the Santa Marta area. The arepas, paninis, wraps and smoothies were incredible. Everything was fresh and delicious. We had an amazing waitress who waited on us 3 out of the 4 times. She was attentive, polite and did her job so perfectly. Would recommend for anyone visiting the area!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Surely it's a nice restaurant and the food is good but we ended up paying 80,000 cop for 2 for gyros and drinks. I think it is a bit overpriced but nice. So only go there if you're on a treat yourself mode.