“Incredible in Every Way”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
KatelynS9...
Cali, Colombia
“Incredible in Every Way”
Reviewed 2 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Stay here if you can! As every review says, the hosts are amazing. I misunderstood the room sizes on Booking.com, and Sumaya reached out to me on whatsapp to ask if I had made a mistake! I’ve never had such an attentive host. She picked us up and drove us to the airport, and Kildren was an excellent scooter teacher! They seemed to anticipate our needs, and were always checking in on us.

The two bedroom apartment is ideal for two friends, or anyone who wants a bit of personal space. It would be a bit cramped for a group of four or five. In terms of location, we loved it. It’s on the side of the island with beautiful ocean colors, and as long as you are willing to rent a scooter, it’s easy to get around. We actually enjoyed the morning ride to our dive school in Freshwater Bay, and never felt like we were far away from the action.

The kitchen has basics - a two burner stove, coffee maker, and panini press. Pots and pans are limited, but when we needed something additional we had no doubt about just popping over and asking Sumaya.

I highly recommend Posada Ashanty!

Jessica L
“so accommodating, lovely people!”
Reviewed 9 July 2018 for a stay in June 2016

We stayed here last June and it was one of the highlights of our whole trip! The couple that run the hotel are so lovely and accommodating, they picked us up from the port and lent us a moped to travel around the island! If youre visiting Providencia definitely stay here!! The location is amazing also and theres a great cheap food restaurant next door

Gilberto...
“A wonderful place in Providencia!”
Reviewed 9 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I just returned to the Colombian mainland after an unforgettable two-month stay in Providencia. I wanted peace and silence, and my choice of Posada Ashanty was perfect! Sumaya and Kindrel were very gracious hosts who made sure my stay in the island was a good experience. They of course know Providencia very well and provide very useful advice and guidance for enjoying the island. Posada Ashanty is about 5 kms from El Centro (Santa Isabel), where the shops are, and about the same distance from where the beaches are, all easily accesible via moto-taxi, or by foot. They were very attentive to my needs and desires but never intrusive. Additionally, I got to know their extended families, including uncle Patrick and some of their neighbors, all very wonderful people. I highly recommend Posada Ashanty, and I look forward to returning should the opportunity arise. Be aware that internet service in all of Providencia is slow as of this writing, and you must plan accordingly.

hospino11
Medellin, Colombia
“Great place”
Reviewed 4 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This place is great, I met Sumaya and Kildren, they are islanders and they make all for you can enjoy your instance. The place is cleanness, you find WiFi, air conditioning, kitchen, refrigerator and you can cook your food, also, there is near by a great restaurant. An important point that you must to know is the cellphone signal, because Movistar company has the most part of the island with it signal, so I recommend that you bring a Movistar chip for your cellphone. They can help you to rent a bicycle, motorcycle or mule, as you prefer. In the other hand, they help you giving you a great information and orientation in the island giving tips, activities that you can do, and places that you must visit. The price for two nights is 180K COP.

Tracey K
Denver, Colorado
“Perfect stay in Paradise”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

From the moment I arrived I knew this place was special. The owners are two of the nicest people I have ever met. They knew I was travelling solo and so they were prepared to offer me a ton of fun activities, transportation, and companionship. I was served a few delicious home cooked meals, and made fast friends with the owner Kildren and his wife Sumaya. They treated me like family and made my stay flawless. The accommodations themselves are super clean and comfortable with ice cold a/c in the bedroom and everything needed in the kitchen to make basic meals. I cannot say enough good things about Posada Ashanty, but I will be returning next year for more of the same!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing