All reviewsbell hopshort cab riderestaurants barslate checkwithin walking distancegreat view of the citygreat hotelflat screen tvparque llerascomfortable bedpenthouseminimalistlinensluxurycoppesosclubs
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We have stayed a few nights at Viaggio in July 2018. The room was very clean and the breakfast was great, the points I was a bit unhappy about were
1) the fact that there was no real bathroom door (the "door" is milky glass and does not reach the floor or ceiling, so there is no privacy whatsoever)
2) our bathroom sink (again, this part of the bathroom being directly in the room and not behind above mentioned "door") did not work the first night, but was fixed immediately with regular room cleaning so no problems
3) there was not all too much help in booking any activities or trips - we asked and were provided with a telephone number to call, but the hotel itself didnt have any helpful tips or options they could explain. Also we asked for an adaptor but none was available - nothing terrible, but I have asked this many times at other hotels and they would generally have it
Some reviews here also complain that it was on top of a hill - it is not. Yes, there is a small hill you walk up to the hotel, but this generally didnt take more than 1-2 mins walk. Should not be a problem for anyone visiting Medellin, which has a loooot more hills.
Enjoy!

Stayed: July 2018
Clientsupport, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Viaggio Medellin, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you Crosti for your feedback, it's very important to us, know about your experience and your opinion, we will improve our work with your recomendations. We hope to see you soon and have the pleasure to attend you in future times.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel was wonderful. The striking architecture was very appealing and the finishes superb. But best of all was the staff who consistently went out of their way to help not just with hotel services but also with other aspects of the city. The included buffet breakfast was superb with daily variations.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Moosetag

Thanks for your feedback, it's very important your opinion and know about your experience with us. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

This is such a Beautiful hotel. Great prices. Lovely restaurant with great food. Service was excellent and our room was very nice, quite spacious. Nice bar and lounge areas. Hotel in a good location, close to everything. We will go back someday soon.
....next time will get a room with a bathtub!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your recomendations dear Pammy, we're really happy to know about your experience, your opinion it's very important for us, we want to make unforgettable moments. And off course we will be waiting for you and we're going to prepare an amazing room with the bathtub and all you can ask.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 days to work and an additional 2 days to tour the city. Check in was easy however I had 3 rooms. Everyday I was being called down to reception...one room they check us out when we had prepaid 4 days so they had to correct it, then they kept asking us for Id’s throughout the stay randomly and confirming who was in what room for no reason, and finally I book my daughter in one of the rooms with Expedia and on the 4th day they tell me my daughter has to pay 60,000 pesos per day...this shouldn’t be because she was in my original reservation with Expedia. Other then that rooms are clean, breakfast staff is friendly. Rooms always needed towels. Hotel is quiet and comfortable. Hotel is about 10 minutes from Plaza Mayor. Due to the constant harassment from reception staff I probably won’t stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018
Clientsupport, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Viaggio Medellin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Linda,

We're thankful to you for your feedback about your experience, it's very important to us know how you feel with our service and our staff. We understand the situation, and we're working and improving our service. We really enjoy the oportunity to attend you in Medellín and we hope to see you in the future. Your feedback would be great in order to develop the preferences and improvements that you want from us. to keep in mind the service you want from the reception.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I found a room here on booking dotcom for 170,000 COP ($60 USD) and was not dissapointed. First, I had booked the room from my phone on route to the hotel. When I arrived, the front desk explained that I had accidentally booked the room for the 17th instead of that day. She intructed me to contact the company to change the date. They invited me to sit in the bar area and gave me the wifi password and free coffee while I sorted this out. Unfortunately I wasn't able to call out with my cell phone so the front desk lady offered to make the call. She got me connected and I was able to make the change. During this entire ordeal that was MY FAULT, they were patient, helpful and incredibly sincere. I made the changed and they showed me to my room. The bell hop Harrison was super nice and spoke very good english. The room was brand new, with a big screen tv, king size bed with a panoramic view of the city. The room is very minimalist but comes with a fridge, 2 complimentary bottles of water and a coffee make with coffee. We slept great and didn't want to get out of the super comfortable bed. When we did get up, we were greeted with a complimentary breakfast which included eggs, pastries, two types of juices, coffee, Colombian style cheese, beans, rice, sausage and more. The dining area is beautiful and has two areas, one area was street side with large glass windows to look over the city street and the second was nestled between some greenery in an indoor courtyard. We stayed at Sites hotel and paid more money but this place is the nicest hotel we stayed at during our trip in Medellin. Also very close to downtown Poblado near shops, restaurants and rental car agencies. You can walk or take a taxi for $3 USD (6-7,000 COP)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank egpho2

Thanks for your feedback, it's very important to us know about your experience with our staff. We hope to see you soon and we want to have the pleasure to attend you in future times. Our staff also thinks that you're a fantastic customer and they'll miss you.