“amazing Home in Medellin”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ana H
“amazing Home in Medellin”
Reviewed 10 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

we were a family of 7 travelling on a last minute spring break trip and on our search for a great location to stay and big enough accommodations for our group. we found La Casa Del Reloj and it was wonderful. the location is perfect. the staff is so nice. I would not stay anywhere else.

Your age range 50-64
6 May 2018
Ana, thank you for your wonderful review. It will surely help other travelers to Medellin to make an informed choice of where to stay. You and your family were fantastic guests. We enjoyed your visit and hope you return again soon!!!
JDwightCa...
Nashville, Tennessee
“A Great Time in Casa Del Reloj”
Reviewed 27 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Myself and a group of six other close friends visited Medallin, Colombia for a much needed vacation and the hospitality provided at Casa Del Reloj was amazing! The building and all the rooms were clean and spacious and the service provided from each and every team member of the Cascada Plus team were genuinely a joy to be around. Of course, we enjoyed having the waterfall and jacuzzi in the living room as one of the most peaceful inclusions of the stay. But we also loved how close we were located (walking distance) to so many clubs, bars, and restaurants. And these restaurants that were in walking distance had some of the best food we've ever had! Burdo in particular had an amazing brunch! I would highly recommend Casa Del Reloj to anyone visiting the beautiful atmosphere of Medallin! You would be sure to enjoy yourself.

2 Apr 2018
JDwight, thanks for your fantastic and thoughtful review. It will greatly help other visitors to Medellin to make the right choice, based on the features and benefits that were important to you. We hope to see you again soon!!
Mundo-es...
New York City, New York
“Beautiful Property, Great Location & Helpful Staff, Planning to Return Soon!”
Reviewed 11 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I can't think of a better space for my family (4 couples) and myself to have shared before and after my wedding events! Even prior to our arrival, the Casa del Reloj staff was very thoughtful and responsive with my questions. Upon arrival, the space was clean and the staff available in person and via phone to address any of our concerns - from helping us get a taxi, to a question about the jacuzzi (I missed the intro walk through space with them as I was handling bride/wedding stuff), and even to a last minute request for a printout I needed for my wedding ceremony! The location is perfect for those who want to be within walking distance of restaurants, shops, and Parque Lleras area yet also removed enough from these to have a quiet night's sleep (this was important for me). Whether it was going to the supermarket or nearby mall to watch a movie, this seemed like a very central location for me. Everyone who stayed here says they want to return (even the groom who visited but stayed elsewhere and said they'd like to stay here as well). It was such a great stay that I found out that during my honeymoon while I was traveling around Colombia, my family decided to stay a few more days here (well at another space available at property since this one with 5 rooms and jacuzzi was booked)! The cost is definitely more than your average options in the area but that is because this place is above average. It is a "treat yourself" space, great for special occasions. I'm thankful that I found it available for my dates and that the staff made it a smooth experience for all of us. This made for a very happy and stress-free bride! We will definitely be returning here for anniversary celebrations and family gatherings.

24 Mar 2018
Carla, of the countless excellent reviews we have been blessed to receive from our happy guests, yours has to be one of the very best!!! We greatly appreciate your taking the time to describe the many features and benefits you appreciate when staying at Casa del Reloj. It will surely help other visitors to Medellin make an informed decision when seeking the best accommodations in our beautiful city!!! We hope to see you, and all your wonderful family again very soon!!!
foadaskar...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Place to stay in Medellin”
Reviewed 13 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We loved our stay at Casa del Reloj. We stayed at the 5 bedroom apartment with a gorgeous Jacuzzi in the middle of living room.The location is the best (steps away from the finest restaurants, boutiques and cafes). The place is super clean, beautiful design, complimentary daily housekeeping, and the concierge services they offer (e.g., arranging ground transportation, paragliding, tours and reservations). Highly recommended and I cannot wait to visit Medellin again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Jun 2016
Foad, thank you for such a wonderful, insightful review. It will surely help other visitors to Medellin to make an informed choice of where to stay. You guys were excellent guest. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
jaine a
Pullman, Washington
“Amazing Madellin Accommodations!”
Reviewed 19 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I was part of a group of 8 that stayed in the Cascada Plus unit for a couple of nights at the end of our time in Medellin , and it was one of the highlights of our entire trip! The location in El Poblado is perfect, quiet but also steps away from amazing restaurants and bars. The home itself was gorgeously furnished and well taken care of, with complimentary daily housekeeping. The staff are very knowledgeable and speak fluent English, and even helped us by printing our boarding passes and called a van to transport us to the airport. We all felt very fortunate to get to stay there, and definitely plan on returning.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: awesome showers and living room Jacuzzi!
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Apr 2016
Jaine, thank you so much for your thoughtful review. It will surely help other travels to make an informed decision based on the same features, benefits and services that made your stay special! We hope to see you again soon!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing