“A Medellin Must!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tok B
“A Medellin Must!”
Reviewed 5 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Casa Reloj is a little slice of paradise I plan on returning to on any trip to Medellin. There are many reasons I was left feeling so awesome after staying here, but I will summarize, as I’m sure you have other things you want to do!

First, and most important, the people behind the property are amazing! As with literally everyone I met in Colombia, they are exceptionally friendly and helpful. Johanna communicated with me for months about the property. She was always prompt with replies, thorough in her information, and thoughtful in not just answering any question I had. I ran into a problem with my airline the night before check out, and Ivan? sat with me as I spoke with the airline, offering advice or translation when needed.

Beyond the people, the location of the property is more than you could possibly hope for. I was told by a few locals that Calle 35 is the best street in Medellin. You are literally surrounded by jungle, with a creak just down the street. Restaurants are everywhere, and almost all of them are high quality. Park Lleras is a few streets away, and offers a bit of centralized activity.

The house itself is well thought out. Each room is clean, modern, very well built and very functional. The bathrooms have a unique design, and the living room has large windows that fully open so you can listen to the frequent rain. The appliances are nice, work well, and easy to use. I stayed in the Jardin apartment, which has a garden in the center of the apartment. This is as beautiful as it sounds, and not only is it nice to look at, it’s quite zen, as well. It frames your view from one of the bedrooms, and you have to walk through it to get to the other one. It is like a living, functioning piece of art that the entire apartment is built around.

Lastly, let’s talk about money. Yes, the nightly rate is on the higher side for Medellin…. but…. that cost is not high relative to other modern, bustling cities. At roughly the same price you’d pay for a lower to mid range hotel in Los Angeles, New York or Amsterdam, you get a very large and luxurious space. I stayed in several other locations in Colombia, and saw a few spaces in Medellin. You get what you pay for. If you want a box to come home to sleep in, you may want to save your money. If you want a nice home base in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Medellin, this is the place you are looking for… without a doubt.

5 Nov 2017
Tok, of the countless excellent reviews we have been blessed to receive from our happy guests, yours has to be one of the very best!! We greatly appreciate your taking the time to describe the many features and benefits you appreciate when staying at Casa del Reloj. It will surely help other visitors to Medellin make an informed decision when seeking the best accommodations in our beautiful city!! We hope to see you again soon! And please share in your FB!!
Jason E
“Beautiful building, great location and staff”
Reviewed 8 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Pablo and I stayed at Casa del Reloj from September 21-26. The booking process was very easy and the communication before and during the visit was always prompt and courteous. The check-in process was fast and we found the Eden to be a perfect choice. It was quiet and we enjoyed the fully stocked kitchen as we had planned to cook many of our meals in the apartment.

The apartment itself was very private, beautiful, clean and comfortable. We appreciated the daily housekeeping. We had a problem with the WiFi the first day but the staff were very attentive and worked hard to get it resolved.

We really enjoyed the beautiful location and the easy access to parks and the main areas of Poblado. We always felt safe in the area, even at night.

We were originally scheduled to leave on the 25th but due to the Avianca pilot protests, a flight was cancelled and we needed to stay an extra day. Even though our place was booked that night, the staff worked with us and put us into a larger apartment at the same price for the night.

They also assisted us with transportation back to the airport.

Overall it was a great experience for us in Medellin and we would highly recommend staying at Casa del Reloj.

28 Oct 2017
Jason, thank you for your wonderful review. It will surely help other travelers to Medellin to make an informed choice of where to stay. You and your friend were fantastic guests!!! We enjoyed your visit and hope you return again soon!!
Michael J
“A Wonderful Place to Stay in Medellin”
Reviewed 30 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I have been visiting Medellin for the past 5 years. Casa del Reloj is by far the best apartment suite I have stayed in. The apartments are clean, quiet, well-maintained and very elegant inside. The staff is friendly and attentive, and the property is a located in a great part of town (Provenza in Pablado). I highly recommend Casa del Reloj.

Your age range 50-64
2 Sep 2017
Michael, thank you for your wonderful review! We greatly appreciate it as will future visitors to Medellin who value the same features and benefits you do. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Scott C
“Great Location and Very Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We loved our place and location. Staff was super friendly. Tons of fun restaurants all within walking distance.

Your age range 35-49
20 Jul 2017
Scott, thank you for your excellent review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future!
Miguel L
San Jose, California
“Amazing Place”
Reviewed 22 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Really enjoyed our stay here. The staff is friendly and accommodating. This place is located in such a awesome neighborhood with restaurants and bars.

20 Jul 2017
Miguel, thank you for your excellent review of Casa del Reloj -Cielo Penthouse! We hope to see you again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing