“Great bargain”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Bella D
“Great bargain”
Reviewed 20 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

It was a great location not too far from the popular el parque . Everything is near especially the park is a taxi ride away to all the bars/clubs/restaurants . Taxi is cheap and easy to wave down. The place is a good deal and the neighbor downstairs is friendly and wouldn't bother you about the noise. There was four guys on this trip and We would stay here again if we come back again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Jun 2015
The guys were great that stayed here. Wish everyone was just went like this. We spoke through emails. I answered any concerns they had, pointed them towards a internet cafe, told them that I use a scanner app on my iphone. Checked in with them towards tail end. Please come back anytime..
Mhde A
Chicago
“EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS IN EVERY WAY. Great for big group or family.”
Reviewed 15 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

Upon arrival it looked like the standard home in the very safe Pablado neighborhood which is a upper middle class of Medellin steps away from the local police station but what I would come to see was actually a pleasant surprise. There was the host who patiently waited for me as I was late with 5 keys for the five guys I came with. They also offer a daily maid service for a very reasonable minor charge that will also iron your clothes and do your laundry.
Apartment features hardwood floor throughout, Granite, SS appliances, Italian kitchen with all the things a home would offer with qualities items all the way around and meticulously clean.
6 towels each room were provided,
All the rooms were the same sizes and have similar baths which made it easy for all of us to settle on which rooms to take. TV with Cable, and furniture was comfortable.
OWNER was very friendly and accommodating to anything I needed from WiFi to taxis to anything that would make my stay easier.
I was shocked it was it was as nice as it was for the price I paid I thought the pics were to good to be true for the price not at all.
If I ever go back to Medellin I hope this place is available!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
15 Jan 2015
If everyone we dealt with was like David we would have a breeze here. Thank You so much for choosing us come back anytime. Your always welcome here.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing