“EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS IN EVERY WAY. Great for big...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mhde A
Chicago
“EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS IN EVERY WAY. Great for big group or family.”
Reviewed 15 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

Upon arrival it looked like the standard home in the very safe Pablado neighborhood which is a upper middle class of Medellin steps away from the local police station but what I would come to see was actually a pleasant surprise. There was the host who patiently waited for me as I was late with 5 keys for the five guys I came with. They also offer a daily maid service for a very reasonable minor charge that will also iron your clothes and do your laundry.
Apartment features hardwood floor throughout, Granite, SS appliances, Italian kitchen with all the things a home would offer with qualities items all the way around and meticulously clean.
6 towels each room were provided,
All the rooms were the same sizes and have similar baths which made it easy for all of us to settle on which rooms to take. TV with Cable, and furniture was comfortable.
OWNER was very friendly and accommodating to anything I needed from WiFi to taxis to anything that would make my stay easier.
I was shocked it was it was as nice as it was for the price I paid I thought the pics were to good to be true for the price not at all.
If I ever go back to Medellin I hope this place is available!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
15 Jan 2015
If everyone we dealt with was like David we would have a breeze here. Thank You so much for choosing us come back anytime. Your always welcome here.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing