All reviews mini suite sitting area walking distance to parque parque lleras restaurants and bars front desk personnel few blocks breakfast buffet restaurant staff comfortable hotel room was spacious safe area the breakfast area excellent stay other hotels three nights excellent location
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Great boutique hotel
Large rooms
Beautiful area
Breakfast is lovely fresh and walking distance to amazing restaurants and shops
I was hesitant at first as when trying to book the hotel never replied i attempted 4 times to email so I was pleasantly surprised by warm welcome
They have reformer Pilates classes and access to pool at a a country club near by

Lovely staff and helpful

Only annoyance was my bath didn't work and they promised to fix it and never did !

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
9  Thank Kelly H
Sergio V, Director de Recepción at Park 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

It´s a pleasure for us to hear that your stay in our Hotel was more than pleasant, we work very hard to give the best service in our Hotel. We are working now to fix the issues about the replies in our emails. We hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Sergio V, Director de Recepción at Park 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2015

Reviewed 15 December 2015

This was the best place that I have been in Colombia - I have stayed at 5 different hotels when in Colombia. There was good security. The concierge, front desk and reception people were wonderful. They were always concerned about me and what my needs were. They were constantly reaching out to me. I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. It is not far from the restaurant district - easily within walking distance.

Room Tip: All of the rooms that I saw had good views.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
8  Thank jadunnjr
Sergio V, Director de Recepción at Park 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Dear Guest

Thanks a lot for the kind comments about your stay.
We are very glad to know you enjoyed your stay and furthermore, the positive perception of the other really valuable aspects you mentioned.
Thanks for choosing us as your lodging option in Medellin and for letting assist you.
It will be a pleasure to have you back.
Our Hotel is at your service.

Reviewed 5 December 2015

This place went far beyond my expectations! Great location, easy walking distance to El Poblano area so the rooms were quiet! The staff was wonderful, and even the restaurant connected to the hotel was fantastic! I also have to say the Concierge at the hotel, Johan Martínez, was always available and made our vacation hassle free. He was able to get us into Carmen's at the last moment and arranged transportation for us whenever we needed it. Definitely will stay at the hotel next trip!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
8  Thank DCA2012
Sergio V, Director de Recepción at Park 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2015

Dear Guest:
Thanks a lot for your comments and generousity. We are glad to read the good remarks on your comments. It is very gratifying to know that the time you spent with us, resulted in such a good experience and fulfilled your expectations. It is our Staff´s conviction to assist you in both: Our property and our city, therefore we thank you for letting us do it.
It will be a pleasure to have you back.
Our Hotel is at your service.

Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

I spent 2 nights here last month. The location was good, the neighborhood being a mix of residences, professional offices and small businesses. We walked to dinner one night, and felt safe. My room was a suite. The bathroom was a good size. An odd feature is that the suite was divided by a large (10 feet long) TV and shelving unit. But the TV did not rotate and only faced the BR. On the other side of the TV was just wasted space. Also, there was no closet, just a pole for hanging items in a corner of the bathroom. I didn't mind these oddities much; but they were just odd.

Breakfast was not quite 5-star. It is a buffet but the choices were a little narrow compared to other hotels in Colombia. The first day I could not find any eggs. The next day, I found them being cooked in an adjacent area. Another odd layout. Also, the breakfast room is very dimly lit.

I had room service dinner one night and it was very good.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Armonk

Dear Guest:
Thanks a lot for your comments and kindness.
We will review your remarks in order to improve our standards.
We feel privileged for having you as a Guest and We would appreciate to have you back.
Our Hotel is at your service