“Bad for Vegans. Falafel was so hard it hurt my teeth, then it was so dry it crumbled in my mouth”
Review of Fenicia

Fenicia
Ranked #120 of 1 442 Restaurants in Medellin
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I left with a stomach ache, and frustrated by the tasteless food & grim service.

I've been to Lebanon, and it is one of my best cuisines. The explosive middle eastern spices, the insane adventure of flavour. But Fencia didn't provide any of this.

My food came out like a gross plate of mush with ONE weird looking falafel. When I bit into the falafel it was literally crumbling apart in my mouth. It was so hard that it hurt my teeth to bite into it. The plate of rice tasted like microwave rice. The best thing on my plate was the taboule but thats easy. Whatsmore is that they are not generous with the hummus at all, like a small dollop with two little slices of pitta.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

This small little Lebanese restaurant is definitely worth the visit- the place is managed by the owner and the chefs ara the in-laws both Arab- so the autenticity of the food is there and the variety of dishes impressive not to mention the desserts- On Sunday's, do reserve a table in advance because it gets packed- prices are fair and parking right in front inside the Complex shopping center-

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Excellent Middle Eastern food, well prepared and well flavored. VERY good babaganoush, smokey and creamy! Ate here several years ago and quality is till there.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Delicious food, nice owner and staff, we ate sooo much falafel, kebab, kibbeh naya (pictured) humous, tahini... I hadn't eaten Arabic food before at a restaurant so was a nice first experience in colombia.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Once you've had enough of the rice and beans, check out this place. We've been twice in one week we like it so much. Try the Baba Ganoush and the Taziki.