Hotel Acqua Express(Medellin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$35
Alojamiento Empresarial(Medellin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$46
Agua Marina Hostel(Medellin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$148
US$159
US$144
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 May 2018

This is where you stay if you want to take full advantage of everything the area around Parque Lleras has to offer. It is a beautiful hotel and the view from my room was breathtaking. There was a jacuzzi tub which was great to sink into after a long day of travel. It was very spacious and clean as well and the bed was super comfortable. The staff were very nice. I didn’t take advantage of breakfast so can’t recommend pro or con.

There was some technical difficulty with the room card when I arrived, but it was resolved fairly quickly. As for the noise, it can’t be helped. You are smack dab in nightlife central. If you are sensitive to noise, find a different section of El Poblado to stay because I’ve stayed, now, two different places near Parque Lleras with the same issue. There are also buildings being constructed nearby, so may have noise during the day as well. The windows are double paned and does cut the noise down a bit, but you can still hear all the music.

It is a beautifully designed hotel. I recommend it, but know what you’re in for. Oh and there is a rooftop that apparently not in use, but it has great views as well.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 602. Great view!
Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Valentina E, Manager at Epic Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear sologrrl.

On behalf of Epic Boutique Hotel, and our staff I want to thank you for choosing us as your hotel for your last visit to Medellin, and for taking part of your time to share your experience.

Serving you has been our pleasure, and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

The staff was helpful. WiFi was good. It has a coffee shop, which is convenient.

The hotel is on a very noisy street. You cannot open the window because of the noise (but there is air conditioning). The rooms are extremely small and many useful features are cut (e.g. a full-length closet, a desk with drawers and enough places for luggage). The staff works hard but are too few (the check-in person also brings the luggage to the room). There needs to be more experienced staff to manage the hotel. For example the TV remote did not work and there were no new batteries for it. The maintenance needs to be better as we had a shower that flooded because of the drain was working properly.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear dontdtopgoing.

On behalf of Epic Hotel Boutique I want to thank you for your comments and suggestions, for us it is very important to know our guests opinions, and get to work on improvements constantly.

Our guests experience is our main priority, and we will work in everything you mentioned to make sure it doesn´t happen to other guests.

We hope to see you again soon and have the opportunity of providing you the quality service you deserve.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Overall a very nice and stylish hotel which was great to stay in. The staff are extremely friendly and the breakfast of choosing items from the attached coffee shop was nice. The location is also very good.

The only downside is how loud it can be. The area is very loud and this can be heard throughout the rooms. To me this wasn’t too much of a bother as it is really background sound. For me what was worse is the sound proofing between rooms. I could unfortunately hear a lot, from talking to the shower of the room next to me and this woke me up at 4am.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear BMarchall04.

For us on Epic Boutique Hotel it is very important to get to know our guests opinion and suggestions, your comments let us know the improvements we need to make.

We want to thank you for sharing this suggestions with us, and hope we get the opportunity to serve you again during your next visit to Medellin.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Nice room, not big but a reasonable size.
Great shower, great check in with a funny receptionist (a girl) then tasty breakfast and funny checkout (a guy). No disturbing noise and good value for money. I recommend

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank advisorcc9
Reviewed 16 February 2018

The hotel is new and the interieur very tasteful. We arrived very late (around midnight) and had a warm welcome. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They called the airport several times for me, as my luggage did not arrive. The location is right in the party zone, what makes the place a bit noisy, but on the other side everything is close and you can walk home at night without feeling unsafe. The windows are good and reduce the noise.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple