“Best coffee in Colombia”
Review of Cafe San Alberto

Cafe San Alberto
Ranked #3 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Cartagena
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: A temple for Colombia's most awarded single estate coffee. A unique specialty coffee shop devoted to present the coffee grown at San Alberto Estate (Buenavista, Quindio, Colombia). A wide array of coffee preparations: classic, alternative, cold or hot, always using beans 100% grown at San Alberto. Delicious sweet and salty pastries
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Their beans are excellent and their coffee is expertly prepared. I was told by a tour guide (not mine but I was talking to her) and a waitress in another restaurant that this is the best coffee in Colombia. It might be true! Great location too. Treat yourself.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

As promised. Great coffee. I am from Colombia and I love this place. Charming atmosphere. I recommend the Macchiato and also cold coffee is a must to try.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

These guys know what they are doing, great service. The product itself is high quality. I'll take a bag of beans with me

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I went in there following some advice online. The coffee was excellent. I always put a spoon of sugar in my cappucino but when i asked for sugar there, the waitress told me "try it first and tell me"....Indeed after one sip, I found the taste exquisite and did not even want to add any sugar. The best coffee I've ever had. I bought a 350gr pack to bring home but wish I had brought more!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This coffee is one of the best I tried so far. You will fall in love with the extraordinary flavor from the first sip.
The staff is welcoming, English and Spanish speakers and they can guide you to get the perfect coffee according to your taste.