“Light lunch for a hot day”

Cevicheria Chipi Chipi
Ranked #200 of 844 Restaurants in Cartagena
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Cuisines: Caribbean, Colombian, Latin, Seafood
Description: Chipi Chipi Cevicheria is lacated in Cartagena , you can found The authenctical sea food and all its flavors in Calle cochera del hobo, right on the heart of the historical center of Cartagena.
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We went for lunch. It had a good atmosphere and ceviche was good. They have different size ceviches so it is nice if you want to share and try different ones.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The ceviche is very good and fresh! Service is very good and king, and the environment is also really comfortable.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

If your looking for fresh tasting seafood with impeccable service this is THE PLACE. I had the classic ceviche and it was outstanding! For my entree I ordered the Langostino (crawfish) and it was based in a tasty creole sauce with shrimp. I ate here on my last night in Cartagena and I regret not eating there sooner and more frequently. It's located on a side street so you won't have any vendors trying to sell anything to you as you eat. The decor is very trendy ( blue mosaic tiles) which makes for a cool beachy laid back ambiance. I highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here for a quick snack on a hot afternoon. The owner took great care of us, and the Cartagenero ceviche was just what we were looking for!

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Cebiches so-so. Not quite what we've expected. Juices where just fine, specially the coconut lemonade. Good and friendly servers though!