“Best spring rolls ever!”
Review of Teriyaki

Teriyaki
Ranked #207 of 831 Restaurants in Cartagena
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The most delicious Asian food in one place! TERIYAKI is the best restaurant of traditional Asian food, with dishes from Japan, Thailand, Singapore and Vietnam. Live the TERIYAKI experience, in unique settings and with spectacular dishes that evoke Asian culture.
Reviewed 7 January 2016

We ate lunch here and loved it. Everything looked so good. We ate outside and had good service. I had the veggie spring rolls and a veggie sushi roll which ended up to be a lot of food. My husband had pad Thai. We both liked our meals, the atmosphere and the service. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

Me and my partner had lunch here couple of days ago.
I would like to start saying that this place has not idea what type of food are suppose to make(considering the name and the menu).
The mixed tempura plate was fried with not trace of tempura...including plenty of onion rings which I've hardly seen on any other tempura mixes around the world.
The tuna sashimi was a tuna cube,isn't meant to be thinly sliced?
Tuna itself was delicious but the fish cut was a joke.
Sorry guys but I can't recommend you to anyone!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

Worst pad thai i have ever tasted in my life!! When i called the manager to see if we could exchange it for something else she basically said "its your fault that you dont like it, the chef has certain standards that he meets with every receipe"! Get a new chef! A pai thai should be pretty standard in all places. DEFINATELY NOT COMING BACK HERE! And you shouldnt either. Tourist trap? Check. Bad service? Check. Expensive? Check.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

As a backpacker this wasn't an obvious choice but I really wanted to try some decent sushi. The combo meal was super delicious and tge service top notch. Outside there is a great buzz in the street. Check it out!

Reviewed 6 April 2015

You most order for the summer roll in our opinion their best dish.
Unfortunately what must be a must in a Japanese restaurant is green tea ... here you just get a little cup without a nice taste .... a pocket .... They really must do something with this.