“Very Heavy”

Cuisines: Colombian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Live Music the freshest Seafood on the best Balcony in Cartagena
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I really wanted to like this restaurant. My husband and I met up with relatives who were coincidentally in Cartagena at the same time as us. Let me start off with, the service was fantastic, staff uber friendly, and listen, the food was DELICIOUS. However, as I was eating I stopped midway bc I knew I could feel the heaviness and oil in the food. Needless to say, later that evening I was so unbelievably sick, so in short, if you have even the slightest sensitive stomach, do not eat here.

1  Thank Sarah R

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Great View, near to nice park but is more expensive than other restaurants with the same dishes and drinks

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The service and the food were absolutely delicious. We had my mother and our son with us and the staff were courteous and patient. Each of us loved every one of our dishes and jokes about wanting to go back.
Strong recommend taking the time enjoy the view from upstairs; have a cocktail and listen to either the dj or the live music.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

My husband and I had a delicious seafood dinner here. This place was recommended by our Cartagena hotel as a place to go for my birthday dinner, and it was a good recommendation! Wine and beer selection were good, staff attentive, decor was attractive, and it was not too loud or crowded. The outdoor balcony would be a good choice in better weather, it overlooks a popular zocalo, but this night was too hot and stuffy, with loud bands playing there. The inside was air conditioned cool and sophisticated! No TV.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

One of the best restaurants in Cartagena with an amazing second floor view of the park square with all the shows and happenings. I had the fried snapper and the octopus appetizer and it was to die for!!! Nancy our waitress was super friendly and spoke English too! The fried snapper is a must if u go here! Eat on the balcony and enjoy the shows in the park.