“Good food for the price.”

Da Danni's Restaurant
Ranked #172 of 840 Restaurants in Cartagena
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I am vegan so my options to eat in Cartagena is very limited. I’ve eaten here two nice in a row because it is a guaranteed delicious meal for the price. I got pasta in tomato sauce with vegetables and mushrooms. It was delicious both times. I was a large serving with bread and butter. Beautiful presentation. Also, it was about $17 USD total which isn’t bad. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

My cheese and spinach entree was very good as was the local juice I drank. The tiramisu was the best I have tasted in many years. The prices are higher than in some other local restaurants with similar menu items.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I thought with all the reviews on google and TripAdvisor that this restaurant would be amazing. It was fairly expensive for Cartegena and the food was very bland and disappointing. My partner had chicken Milanese and it only came with vegetables OR potato, and no sauce..for that price it surprised me.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Good Italian place. Calm and relaxed atmosphere. I highly recommend the seafood pasta with a glass of wine.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing. The pasta specifically good, I just think they should get better at the wine offer 2 bottles both not good... Thanks...