“Pizza Night ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

After looking for a good place to eat we decided to try the Salvator’s Pizza after we went there we did make a order and we did order some drinks too the staff was friendly and helpful and the pizza was excellent and to me it need a lil more salt or lil more seasonings to get the flavored right but after all it was good pizza night with the family and friends too.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

For me the atmosphere and service was good.
I eated a " Parmesan Chicken " that was good taste and also the dessert was good.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Terrible pizza. You can purchase a better pizza at a gas station or grocery store. If this is the best pizza in Barranquilla, eat elsewhere.

Will never return.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

First, in establishing my rating, I compared the pizza from Salvator's to all the other pizzas I've had throughout Colombia. Doesn't make sense to me to compare this pizza to some local favorite I've had back in the States or some other country---I'm in Colombia!

In the past several weeks I've tried 3 different pizzas from Salvator's, with all being ordered over the phone and delivered. The 3 pizzas were all prepared and cooked properly, with no missing ingredients, no burnt crust, etc., etc. Delivery arrived withing the reasonable time frame provided, and the pizza was hot, with nothing sticking to the inside top of the box.

I ordered the higher-end specialty pizzas each time and they were full of quality ingredients and flavor! They did not skimp on the ingredients, and given the wonder flavor, the ingredients presented as fresh and of good quality. The pizzas here go a long way---i.e., a medium actually feeds 3-4 average-size eaters or 2 quite large eaters/growing boys.

I can say without hesitation, the three different pizzas I enjoyed from Salvator's were the best pizzas I've had in Colombia.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I hope this helps true travelers. Most of the reviews i read here are noticiably written by locals and for What i see, most of them not very discerning. This is a chain restaurant quality pizza and food , think about a cozzoli s or a hut (the thin crust version), barely acceptable. Don t waste your time here if you want to eat well, and don t think for a second this worths a taxi ride