“The food was very nice, at the end not the service.”
Review of M Cocina Arabe

M Cocina Arabe
Ranked #51 of 560 Restaurants in Barranquilla
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I ordered a mixed dish. It was very good, but I would have liked to get tahini or a garlic sauce instead of the one I got. Everything was ok, but at the end something strange happened. I asked for the bill (which included the so called service), I thought that was ok. I gave the money to the server, it was a bit more than what was in the bill, and apparently she just assumed that I did not want my change back. I was already paying for the service, he can not assumed that I'm tipping extra. I think the right thing to do is to bring back the change and then I can decide to give it. When I noticed that it was not gonna happened I asked for the change, I could see he did not like it. When he brought back the change, he did not use the nice little folder that he had before and which is common in the restaurant, not sure how should I understand that.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I went for business lunch, good portions, the price was good. The place is clean, good service, a lot of option on the menu.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Casual and comfortable, good service and a variety of appetizers and mains make this a reliable place for lunch and dinner. My dining companions were less impressed with the food than I was.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Barranquilla suffers from this issue everywhere, overpriced service and food. This restaurant is another clear example.

The food was good, the ambiance decent and the value is not there. The menu is big enough that you'll probably find what you are looking for, but this is not a fancy restaurant, or the decor will amaze you, but somehow the prices will make you believe it is.

The food is excellent, I have no negative comment about it, but on the contrary, very good comments. Their marmahon is excellent.

I am not sure if I want to recommend just because of the overpriced value, but it is good food.

2  Thank R8260LXalexanderr
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We were a group of 6. There is a lot of variety.The staff brought most of our orders. They forgot one order. Food was ok. Food was not heavy, however, it was not delicate either. The Arab flavours were not as impressive as you may taste in similar restaurants.
Seats were comfortable. The restaurant is located in a casual mall in an upscale area of Barranquilla. It is quite safe. Easy to get by taxi. Location is nice.