US$28
US$49
US$62
  • Restaurant
Trip.com
All reviewsdeveloping areae bikebusiness tripbreakfast buffethotel is locatedstayed at the marriottprofessional staffrecommend this hotelvery nice hotelshopping mallromanshanghaiconciergechinabrandgmenglish
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A great hotel with perfect service, beautiful and big rooms with city view, they serve very rich breakfast- asian and western style.
Staff was very very efficient and kind, helped us a lot solving out a suitcase problem that we had. In addition there is a big mall 2 min. away.
I feel lucky to have chosen this hotel for my business stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
mathias_weigmann, General Manager at Langham Place Ningbo Culture Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear rinathermoni,

Thank you for choosing Langham Place, Ningbo Culture Plaza for your business stay in Ningbo.

I am delighted reading your review and thank you for your positive comments about the hotel, its facilities and the service provide to you.

We look forward to welcome you soon back to Langham Place, Ningbo Culture Plaza.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

The best thing about this hotel is the service. The staff did everything they can to meet all your needs. Mainly Mr. ROMAN which extraordinarily helped us to solve a particular problem. He did it with full attention and genuine determination to succeed.
Even after he always interested if all is ok....It is good to know that there is such a man in the hotel you are staying.
The room was clean and comfortable. There was nothing missing, and its seemed they think of all the little details. Even we could open a little the window.
The hotel is not so big which is a big And that's an advantage to my opinion.
Breakfast is nice- not so many choice for vegetarian... I highly recommend this hotel in Ningbo

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear HagJack,

Thank you for choosing Langham Place, Ningbo Culture Plaza for your recent stay in Ningbo.

I would like to thank you for your review and I am delighted about your positive comments about the hotel and especially about the service provide to you by our colleague.

In addition, I thank you for recommending our hotel to others and we look forward to welcome you soon back to Langham Place, Ningbo Culture Plaza.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

This is my last night at the hotel. Overall it's been a very comfortable stay with good breakfast too.

For a brand such as the Langham though, it has been disappointing that I've been bitten during the night by some insects. You just wouldn't expect it from such a prestigious 5 star hotel. We've always stayed at the Marriott but wanted to try a different hotel for once but due to the bites, I'm not sure I'd want to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
mathias_weigmann, General Manager at Langham Place Ningbo Culture Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear MufaddalSI,

I am delighted to learn that in general your stay was comfortable, but I am disappointed to read, that you got bitten by an insect, which I like to apologize for. Cleanliness of our guestrooms is utmost important to us and our team is trained to provide clean rooms to our guests.

I would appreciated if you could contact me directly via mathias.weigmann@langhamhotels.com to discuss this further with you.

Again, thank you for your feedback and I look forward to communicate with you.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

This is our 3rd trip back to the Langham Place. The hotel staff is as helpful as ever. The room is clean and our kids (4,7 year old) had a great time. There is a new plaza within 5 minutes walking distance of the hotel with a large number of restaurants and shops. The hotel is only 25 minutes away from the airport by car

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
mathias_weigmann, General Manager at Langham Place Ningbo Culture Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear KingJohn_2014,

I was delighted reading your review and would like to thank you for your positive comments about the hotel and our service. I would like to thank you too for being our regular guest of the hotel.

We look forward to welcome you and your family back to Langham Place, Ningbo Culture Plaza.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Perfect hotel for business. You findall issues to work and relax. Little bit far to downtown but it offer a great taxi solution. Resturant closed too early on the evening. Breakfats is great but it has to change orange juice drink not dispenser for hotel quality.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
mathias_weigmann, General Manager at Langham Place Ningbo Culture Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear 665sandrob,

Thank you for choosing Langham Place, Ningbo Culture Plaza for your resent stay in Ningbo.

I would like to thanks you too for you review and appreciate your comments about our hotel and its facilities.
Further, I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding our Food and Beverages offerings too, which we will review accordingly.

We look forward to welcome you back to Langham Place, Ningbo Culture Plaza.