Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$205
Reviews (1 676)
1 676 results
1 548
1 548
All reviews butler service social restaurant butler team rooftop bar nespresso machine spacious room platinum member room rate excellent hotel chunxi road excellent stay tianfu square enjoyed my stay noodles ritz carlton concierge tv
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 1 676 reviews
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

Spent Christmas Eve with my girlfriend here and it was amazing. I felt everything in its place when I entered the hall. The facilities are in very good condition and pleasurable. At the same time, front end staff recognized me and offered the in-room check in. Daniel, my butler took me into the room and complete everything professionally. The special room setup and stuffed panda made us pleasantly surprised. Daniel also helped me a lot during my stay, it the first time, though I have visited multiple Regis, that I felt that staying hotels with a good hand is better than getting all things done by myself. It’s the best hotel I’ve stayed in Chengdu.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2020 via mobile

Like the Beijing St.Regis, what the hotel lacks for in decor it makes up for it with service. The hotel is a little dated but the views are still stunning. Location is very convenient with food, phone shops all around. Breakfast quality was great. Selection was good. Happy Hour was wonderful with snack selection that changes daily. They’ve done well with the food.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ahhhhh_travelling
Reviewed 20 November 2020

(TL;DR at the bottom of the post)

My stay at the St Regis Chengdu was quite simply fantastic. I had originally booked a different hotel, but upon checking in, I was informed that they didn’t accept foreigners. As it was late, and I felt tired from the flight, I went to the nearest hotel which happened to be the St Regis Chengdu where I only stayed for a night before going to another place for business.

My night was so enjoyable that I decided to return to Chengdu for three more nights, and I couldn’t think of a better place to stay than the St Regis. A day before my arrival, I received an email from Sunny and Jenny who asked me if I needed anything prior to checking in. Even though I didn’t need anything, it’s always good to know that I have people to talk to in case I do need something.

Upon arriving, I was greeted by Zara Geng, the Chief Butler who also made herself available throughout my stay. She also introduced me to Eric who was my personal butler. It felt both strange and good to know that I had four different people to reach out to in case I needed anything.

I’m usually quite critical, but I have nothing negative to say about the St Regis Chengdu. It’s not the best hotel I stayed at, it doesn’t have the most spacious room I stayed at, but I can honestly say that it’s one of the best if not the best hotel I stayed at in terms of hospitality. The only hotel where I was treated better, the price was way different as well!

I was also quite surprised by their breakfast. Knowing that they are fewer foreigners traveling nowadays for obvious reasons, I was surprised to see there were still some western options, good ones at that. Very enjoyable breakfast, one that I was looking forward to each day of my stay.

As for their lunch/restaurant, I didn’t try out as I preferred to eat at local restaurants.

TL;DR: An excellent hotel at a nice location. The level of hospitality completely exceeded my expectations. I stayed in two different rooms, and they were both very good. The breakfast was also excellent, and while it’s mainly for Chinese (duh!), it’s also very good for westerners.

Shoutout to Jenny, Sunny, Zara and Eric for making my stay an enjoyable one as well as all the staff from doorman to cleaning lady. You are the reasons I’ll stay at your establishment the next time I’m back to Chengdu.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank GodBlessMali
Reviewed 24 September 2020

Upon entering, you will see at least 3-5 staff members in the lobby area greeting people and getting luggage. Waited for about 5 minutes for a speedy check-in. Excellent!

We were upgraded to a suite which had a nice view of the surroundings. The room was very spacious. The TV was built into the desk and raised up with a remote, which made it seem quite futuristic. The curtains all pull back automatically as well.

The club lounge - Well, there ISN"T ONE. Imagine going to a St. Regis, paying for St. Regis room rate AND being a platinum member, but there is no lounge... Beyond disappointed. There is also NO indication on the Marriott App indicating this. They made a "make-shift" lounge at the bar for happy hour, which was just terrible. The snacks, food, drinks were pretty much things you'd find in an airport lounge, but even worse. The ONLY staff during happy hour was an INTERN, who didn't know what she was doing. St. Regis... C'mon really?

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 11 September 2020 via mobile

First of all, hotel is situated in the centre which makes going everywhere very conveniently. The staffs are all very well trained, facility is fairly well maintained.
I would like to compliment on serval staff who I came across with. Zara she demonstrated excellent hospitality towards her guests with her warm tone and great eye contact (I am sure she is smiling under her mask); Becky who works in the Social restaurant, was very helpful and attentive towards her guests and helpful by all means; Executive Chef Huang who from Shanghai, showing excellent knowledge in his field and always take initiative to show guests the food; last but not least, Noodles chef Ivy, she made the noodles with heart and the DanDan Noodles sauce she made was impeccable, she gave me an experience I will not forget. Again, thanks to all I had a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: September 2020