Reviews (1 665)
1 665 results
1 538
1 538
All reviews butler service social restaurant butler team rooftop bar the toilet seat nespresso machine spacious room platinum member welcome drink room rate excellent hotel excellent stay tianfu square chunxi road enjoyed my stay business trip hotel staff
Selected filters
3 - 8 of 1 665 reviews
Reviewed 24 September 2020

Upon entering, you will see at least 3-5 staff members in the lobby area greeting people and getting luggage. Waited for about 5 minutes for a speedy check-in. Excellent!

We were upgraded to a suite which had a nice view of the surroundings. The room was very spacious. The TV was built into the desk and raised up with a remote, which made it seem quite futuristic. The curtains all pull back automatically as well.

The club lounge - Well, there ISN"T ONE. Imagine going to a St. Regis, paying for St. Regis room rate AND being a platinum member, but there is no lounge... Beyond disappointed. There is also NO indication on the Marriott App indicating this. They made a "make-shift" lounge at the bar for happy hour, which was just terrible. The snacks, food, drinks were pretty much things you'd find in an airport lounge, but even worse. The ONLY staff during happy hour was an INTERN, who didn't know what she was doing. St. Regis... C'mon really?

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 11 September 2020 via mobile

First of all, hotel is situated in the centre which makes going everywhere very conveniently. The staffs are all very well trained, facility is fairly well maintained.
I would like to compliment on serval staff who I came across with. Zara she demonstrated excellent hospitality towards her guests with her warm tone and great eye contact (I am sure she is smiling under her mask); Becky who works in the Social restaurant, was very helpful and attentive towards her guests and helpful by all means; Executive Chef Huang who from Shanghai, showing excellent knowledge in his field and always take initiative to show guests the food; last but not least, Noodles chef Ivy, she made the noodles with heart and the DanDan Noodles sauce she made was impeccable, she gave me an experience I will not forget. Again, thanks to all I had a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 20 August 2020 via mobile

Great experience. Room was great. Food was delicious. Room service was nice and fast. Service in general was also very good. Jin Wang and Zara on the butler team were super nice and helpful. Really enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2020

I was a little concerned when I arrived because they couldn't find my reservation, but that was quickly rectified. For such an international brand, I was a bit surprised by the lack of English abilities of the staff. However, I truly enjoyed my stay at the St. Regis. The room was spacious and well lit, the bed the was absolutely wonderful, and the amenities were equally excellent. I chose this hotel because of the pool (outside although I could only use it for 2 days because of the weather) and it did not disappoint. I would have liked the pool bar to have been open in order to get refreshments while lounging in the sun all day. Thankfully, there is a Starbucks in the mall attached to the hotel so I quickly scooted over there for a coffee and some dessert. I highly recommend this hotel for its location and its amenities.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank LindsayV857
Reviewed 18 July 2020 via mobile

Relaxing weekend break at this centrally located property, in easy reach of Tianfu Square and IFS.

Arriving in the afternoon, reception was crowded with one of our two rooms not being available (despite being after check-in time) due to high occupancy, which was resolved around an hour later.

Rooms have been designed to a demanding standard, with high ceilings, chandeliers, and thoughtful art decorations.

Spa appointments were available for the same afternoon, and a nice prelude to an extensive buffet dinner in the hotel restaurant (discounted for Marriott Bonvoy members). Breakfast crowded but also of high quality. There appeared to be a nice upper floor outdoor bar terrace, but this was closed for a private function.

Date of stay: June 2020