All reviews executive lounge nice suite recommend this hotel to anyone the entire staff platinum member front desk excellent hotel sichuan food concierge staff room service muhammad edward district cooperative lobby housekeeping china
Reviewed 25 July 2018

I stayed for two weeks in this hotel back in May, and usually am very sensitive to noise, but found it to be exceptionally quiet due to its residential location. It is also across the street from a very new and upscale shopping mall, which houses various restaurants and cafes for those hungry for non-hotel food. This hotel is the newest Marriott hotel in Chengdu, but its customer service and facilities did not disappoint. Mr. Houyi Li from the front desk and Ms. Zhong & Ms. He from housekeeping were especially helpful, as were all the staff working at the breakfast buffet in the morning, in particular Zero, Vicky & Grace. Mr. Muhammad Awais checked in with me about the noise levels of my room multiple times, and offered excellent customer service. I will definitely return to this hotel for my future visits to Chengdu!

Room Tip: Choose the top floor for good air conditioning and minimal noise
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank HongL2
Romona_Luo, Public Relations Manager at Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your glorious and detailed review regarding your recent stay in Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre and sharing your wonderful experience with us.
It's my pleasure that my associates making your trip perfect. And we feel very honored that every detail in the hotel has left a warm and beautiful impression on you.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Solid option as all Marriotts are although I prefer the Fairmont or Hilton in this immediate area. Lobby is much smaller than both the Hilton’s and the Fairmont’s; friendly and efficient check in, good standard room although the lighting can be a bit hard to figure out, gym is in basement, a bit small and not well lit or ventilated with slight sliding on the treadmills making them a little dangerous at high running speeds (this should be checked out ASAP). Lobby lounge is nice, was very crowded but service was good and friendly. Checked luggage for a few hours after check out with friendly service and no problems.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Romona_Luo, Public Relations Manager at Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay in Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre and sharing your wonderful experience with us on TripAdvisor.
We aim to create a perfect living experience for our guests. The hotel follows the "Put People First" service ideal of Marriott brand. And we uphold the "Art of Hosting" as "Inventive, Dynamic and Thoughtful" as well. We attach great importance to the opinion of every guest.
Your comments and suggestions on the Fitness Centre have been passed to the Engineering Director and Front Office Manager. We will take action immediately as well.
Thank you again for your comments, and we hope we can get your full score when you visit us next time.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

First time in Chengdu to visit friends and enjoy the environment.
The hotel can be easily reached by taxi and is located in a very nice and beautiful environment. Huge shopping mall is just opposite of the backside of the hotel and some parks are around the hotel. As a platinum member we have checked in at the executive lounge and we have been impressed by the seniority of the staff there, especially of their leader Rachel. We could feel and see, she has lots of experience in dealing with premium guest. We have been upgraded as expected to a very nice suite. Thanks for that Rachel. She also gave us a lot of tips where to go and what to see. Food in the lounge and as well downstairs in the restaurant was excellent.

Some small complaints about the lounge we have to make. It’s open to the public, means in the evening you don’t get really the feeling of a premium member there, I don’t know whether that’s the Marriott style we know from other hotels. But overall I can recommend the hotel, especially if you like to use their huge indoor pool and the gym, which are located in the ground floor. Quite convenient and absolutely not crowded. We will come back for an other weekend to see the Panda again.
Thanks to all the staff in the hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Romona_Luo, Public Relations Manager at Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Marriott Rewards platinum member,

It's my pleasure that my associates especially Rachel making your trip perfect. And we feel very honored that the Execuitive Lounge has left a warm and beautiful impression on you. Its simple and fashion design, private and relaxed atmosphere is very suitable for business people to work and negotiate. And the service of the associates is more and more praised by the customers. Besides, your complaints on the Executive Lounge will be feedback to the executive management in time.
The fitness Center is located at the B1 floor of the hotel. In addition to the free indoor swimming pool, hotel guests can also exercise in the gym that is open all day.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

this marriott in the new district offers luxury facilities and a good service. the lounge on 28th is exceptionally good, with nice dedicated personnel. very convenient to organize meetings and events. worth the visit!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Lionel B
Romona_Luo, Public Relations Manager at Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your glorious review regarding your recent stay in Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre and sharing your wonderful experience with us.
We feel very honored that the Execuitive Lounge has left a warm and beautiful impression on you. Its simple and fashion design, private and relaxed atmosphere is very suitable for business people to work and negotiate. And the service of the associates is more and more praised by the customers. Your appreciation for them will also be conveyed in time.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I booked for my family including children 4rooms for one week at Marriott in Chengdu via booking.com. Due to some extra requests I had further correspondence with Muhammad, one of Marriotts guest relation managers. The communication was always very professional and smoothly.

My family arrived at the hotel very early in the morning from a long distance flight. The guest relation manger Henry made sure that my family already got their rooms. He took very good care of my family and let my family feel very comfortable from the very beginning. Highly professional. The rooms were all clean and spacious.

The entire staff at the hotel is very friendly and helpful.

I can highly recommend this hotel due to the great service and the very good price-performance ratio.

A special thanks to Muhammad and Henry who had made the stay for my family perfect. Xiexie

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Leif B
Romona_Luo, Public Relations Manager at Chengdu Marriott Hotel Financial Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear guest,

It's my pleasure that my associates especially Muhammad and Henry making your family trip perfect. The hotel strictly follows the "Put People First" service ideal of Marriott brand. And we uphold the "Art Of Hosting" as "Inventive, Dynamic and Thoughtful" as well.
Your satisfaction gives us more confidence to do better in the future. It's something our associates take great pride in, so we value your feedback very much.