All reviews japanese restaurant olympic stadium the executive lounge business trip the hotel offers checkin and checkout development zone city activities panorama view indoor pool room service city centre highly recommended hotel restaurants and bars working desk laundry service shandong province
Reviewed 2 December 2017

My colleagues and I were received by the Duty Manager upon our arrival; she was very nice, professional, helpful and speaking a perfect English. The rooms were perfect, clean and very well equipped. I did not use room service but did use the laundry service which was rapid and very efficient. I found the prices in the restaurants and bars a bit expensive, but it is to be expected in a hotel of that standard.I will definitely stay at the Sheraton Jinan Hotel on my next trip!!

Room Tip: I was on the nineteenth floor, I personally think that "the higher, the better", otherwise there is nothing much to change...
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank stoche
Lunlun Z, Manager at Sheraton Jinan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

We are very glad that you had a good time to stay with us and thanks for your kind and generous comments. Our hotel is always care about satifacation for every guest and intend to provide the best experience of the accomodation, dining as well as the fitness center which is one of Sheraton signature service. You are welcome to stay with us every time you are in Jinan. Look forward to see you again in Sheraton.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Lobby is nice and check in service is speedy and friendly. Rest went downhill.

The room I checked into needs thorough cleaning of the sink area. There were dusts on the counter and around the cups. Mirror was not wiped properly. Maybe this room had been left vacant for too long.

Complained about my room and they immediately switched me to another room on a higher floor and with a nicer view. They were not defensive and apologized right away. Also sent me a fruit platter. Breakfast on the house as well.

Wrong decision to have buffet dinner. My first time not really able to sink my fork into any of the 30+ hot/cold dishes other then a piece of grilled lamb chop. The entrees were really not that appetizing. Thankfully, buffet also came with mini hotpot. So I cooked some veggies and had some sliced beef/lamb for dinner.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Lunlun Z, Manager at Sheraton Jinan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Thanks for your kind and generous comments on Sheraton Jinan Hotel.We deeply respect your comments and advice, and we always try our best to combine users' feedback and comments with our servise and food and beverage, in order to provide better services and food. We will improve the response to the relevant department.Welcome back to Sheraton Jinan Hotel and we expect to meet you here again.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

sheraton in jinan is my best choice always when i travel in province shandong, no matter on business or holidays with my family.

the hospitality of the hotel staff makes me feel like being at home there!

the facility and the surrounding (the olympic stadium) is perfect too!

the service at executive lounge is very nice too.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 2017 COE
1  Thank wgsong
Lunlun Z, Manager at Sheraton Jinan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thanks for your kind and generous comments on Sheraton Jinan Hotel. We are very glad that you had a good time to stay with us. Sheraton care their every guest and intend to provide them the best experience of the accomodation, dining as well as the fitness center which is one of Sheraton signature service. You are welcome to stay with us every time you are in Jinan. Look forward to see you again in Sheraton.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

I stayed in the Seraton Hotel-Jinan several times and each time it feels like coming home. The hotel and the rooms are clean and in very good conditions.
All of the stuff are very friendly and always striving to give the best support to their guests. I can't await to have the next amazing stay over there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Lunlun Z, Manager at Sheraton Jinan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Here I am again back to this hotel..
I got a upgrade to club room and the review as follows:-

1. Bed - king size upon request.
2. Aircon - quiet and nice
3. Soundproof - still can hear a little noise from upstairs.
4. Bathroom - tub with standing rain shower head.
5. Working desk - huge with good internet connection and intl plug socket point.
5. Space - huge and can dance...

Overall - i came back again, isnt it? :)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Lunlun Z, Manager at Sheraton Jinan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thanks for your generous comments on Sheraton Jinan Hotel. We intend to offer warm and thoughtful service to every guest and give them a home on their journey. Welcome back to Sheraton Jinan Hotel and we expect to meet you here again.