Sheraton Jinan Hotel
US$72
Trip.com
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsolympic stadiumthe executive loungesports arenascity activitiespanorama viewroom servicebusiness tripgreat hoteloverall impressionrestaurants and barsworking desklaundry serviceshandong provincelobby barroom was spaciousthe hotel staffenglish speaking staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

impressive entrance....Rooms are cozy spacious and well furnished, bathroom is comfy and modern concept. i have eaten at the buffet down at the main lounge and i found it good with a lot of varieties of chinese and western food. Fitness center is nothing special but there is an indoor and outdoor pool that make it great. I am not so sure about the location
Nice stay and reccomended

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Grace G, Marcom Executive at Sheraton Jinan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2016

Thanks for your comments to Sheraton Jinan Hotel and we are glad you could enjoy your journey here. We prepare many benefits to welcome our SPG members. We hope our sincere service will let you have a warm and memorable experience in Sheraton Jinan Hotel and welcome back to be with us when you visit Jinan for the next time.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

It was snowing heavily the day before and it was impossible to get a cab using the normal phone service.
The staff at the concierge desk helped me booked a private taxi using one of the local phone booking app.
Upon arriving at the destination, I found that this booked was paid for.
Returning from work I left the payment with the desk as he was already off duty. I was surprised to that he came back to the hotel just to pass me the change for the payment I left.
It was out of my expectation and I am impressed by the level of service. I was not expecting him to come back just to hand me a RMB2.00 change.

The rooms, breakfast and overall service was what you can expect from a 5 star international hotel chain.

I was staying at this hotel as it was the company's corporate hotel.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Thanks for your generous comments on Sheraton Jinan Hotel. We intend to offer warm and thoughtful service to every guest and give them a home on their journey. Welcome back to Sheraton Jinan Hotel and we expect to meet you here again.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

I have spent a couple of days in three trips to Jinan here and every time was pleasantly suprised. Rooms are nice and spacious, service is good, breakfast has a large buffet which is globally good (sometimes some of the items are just not really tasty but usual thing in China)

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Grace G, Marcom Executive at Sheraton Jinan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2016

Reviewed 10 December 2015

Stayed in this hotel for 5 nights and this hotel is almost perfect for my taste. Its just that the toilet needs to be repaired the 2nd day of my stay and its so difficult to talk to their front desk for them to send someone to fix the toilet.

The room is one of the biggest that I have stayed compared to all the hotels I've been with. The breakfast is average but still you will love the ambiance of restaurant may it be sunny, raining or snowing.

Room Tip: book for early bird as the price is cheap and go for higher floors. always check if the toilet is ok..
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2015

The hotel was quite newly opened and it look definitely clean (Sheraton standard). I had an spacious room with a King size bed and all the amenities are there. Although the TV set is slightly difficult to handle with, there are many channels available for your free watching. WIFI is free in the room with hassle free login and fantastic views over the city.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Grace G, Marcom Executive at Sheraton Jinan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2015