All reviews kon tiki kids pool sanya resort each morning breakfast buffet pool bar a sea view room special thanks f b wu facilities pools gm china english jellyfish concierge
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

This is a family oriented hotel with wide range of facilities and activities for kids. Like other Shangri-La, service quality stays at high level. Luckily, Malaysian Food Festival is taken place during our stay in its SEA Restaurant. We took this opportunity to taste the authentic Malaysian food! The award-winning chef Awangku (based in Shangri-La’s Tanjung Aru Resort) is travelling all the way for this food festival. This is my first time to taste the authentic Malaysian food, surprisingly in China! Thanks Shangri-La!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
RudolfAGimmi, 总经理 at Shangri-La's Sanya Resort & Spa Hainan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time sharing your stay experience with us. I am glad to know that our people provided you and your family with exceptional service and you had a very good experience with us.

We really appreciate your recognition for our services as well as facilities. To provide each guest with comfort and to make sure each of our guest has a wonderful experience is always our commitment to our guests. I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our resort soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

What can I say? From the moment I entered Shangri-la I was constantly in awe of each new service I discovered.
The lobby and reception has such a positive and relaxing energy. The staff were very attentive from the minute I arrived.
It was a very comfortable stay.
A short walk from the lobby is a fantastic pool area which has a bar, change rooms, deck chairs, spas and more. There is an area for children which has an incredible slide.
The options for young families is wonderful. I was very impressed by the crèche area. So much entertainment for children.
The weather was great so I also went out to the beach. I couldn't believe the view. So peaceful!
The water was great to wade in but otherwise there are shaded areas and hammocks if you want to relax nearby.
Finally I enjoyed a delicious meal at one of the restaurants. Such a great spread! I was so full when I left!

I had such a wonderful time here. I wish I could have stayed longer to take advantage of all of the services on offer.
I highly recommend it!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
RudolfAGimmi, 总经理 at Shangri-La's Sanya Resort & Spa Hainan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen Shangri-La's Sanya Resort & Spa, Hainan as your vacation destination and for taking the time to share your wonderful experience.

We are glad to read that your family had an enjoyable vacation with us and thank you for your great comments about our resort.

We are always trying our best to delight our guests and make unforgetable memory. The elements of FUN, FEAST, FRIENDLY are what Shangri-La cares. We will continue to work hard to ensure each and every guest has an excellent experience with us. Thank you again for your feedback and we sincerely welcome you back for your next Sanya vacation.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Nothing they’ve missed here. Beautiful surroundings of tropical greenery and beach. Top service with a variety of great restaurants - one of the best restaurants we’d been to in Hainan province. Loads of activities we couldn’t keep up with in the time we stayed and the daycare center is a dream for the children.
Had a lot of fun here and will definitely go back for a longer stay!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alex B
RudolfAGimmi, 总经理 at Shangri-La's Sanya Resort & Spa Hainan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Mr. Wu Ming Long has been very kind to us during our stay. He cooked our food without any MSG, to suit our family’s taste, and he gave us freshly squeezed orange juice each morning, as my brother cannot drink processed, store bought orange juices that contains refined sugars.

Fenny You and Alice Wu were also extremely accommodating to us throughout our stay and tried their best to attend our needs.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
RudolfAGimmi, 总经理 at Shangri-La's Sanya Resort & Spa Hainan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Reviewed 13 August 2018

A pleasant stay that was almost perfect.

The one thing I was disappointed by was how the restaurant rations certain seafood during the evening seafood buffet. If you are late to the buffet, the lobster, scallops and other good seafood are gone.

I understand that hotel's need to make money and the clientele can sometimes be unruly and piggish, but I would recommend charging more to scare of the hoarders and allowing the other guests to get their share of what is supposed to be a seafood buffet.

Great value if you are travelling in August.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
RudolfAGimmi, 总经理 at Shangri-La's Sanya Resort & Spa Hainan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for staying with Shangri-La's Sanya Resort & SPA, Hainan. We are always trying our best to delight our guests and make unforgetable memory. The elements of FUN, FEAST, FRIENDLY are what Shangri-La cares. Your comments have been passed to related departments to refine the service. We would keep on improving our service. We sincerely welcome you back for your next stay.